BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Roxi C.
Devine
My absolute favorite vodka! We love taking shots of this or drinking on the rocks. It goes down pretty smooth & is always a hit at any special gathering. It is a bit more pricey but is definitely worth it for a special celebration!
Laurel S.
Kulpmont
Grey goose is in a class by itself as far as vodkas go. The glass bottle is appealing, my first was a gift of about a gallon of it for a Christmas gift and I was hooked. It’s a little pricey to try the flavored so I’ve always just gone with the original.. but I always go with it because it is one of my two favorites!
Edison P.
We aren't sipping vodka people. This one, in this bottle, is a go-to for travel or taking with us to a BYOB party. It's just the right size to consume in one relatively short unit of time. The price is right for the occasion.
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
Who doesn't love this vodka!? Grey goose is a very high end vodka and of course it delicious. I like to buy it at Binny's. I usually get a smaller bottle bc of price. And baby bottles are so cute!
Adrian U.
Really good vadka, great for a good time at a bar. Price is perfect for the quality of vadka. This vadka is great to make amazing daquiry. Great to be mixed with any juice. Orange juice, grand berry, you name it you can make it.
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
This drink is too die for, would recommend! Received it as a birthday gift for my twenty-first birthday and fell in love with it. Regular part of my household now. The price matches it's quality.
Hannah V.
Fort Worth, TX
Tastes the exact same as Titos and is wayyyy more expensive. In college I would purchase to take to other people’s pregames as part of a status thing. The bottle looks cool and everyone likes Grey Goose, but really not worth it.
Teresa B.
west st paul
Grey Goose vodka is a very good smooth vodka. It is a bit more pricey than what I normally spend but worth the money. Compared to other vodkas that I drink such as Tito’s or Beluga it is very comparable. Overall I am satisfied.
Fae A.
Grey goose is my top favorite for vodka. The only issue is the cost. When someone else is buying LOL, I will drink this with cranberry juice and it’s really smooth and tastes good. I definitely prefer this vodka over any others.
Ana H.
Pelham, AL
I am not a fan of this. Very strong and potent even when mixed/chased with juice. I prefer other vodkas over this strong drink, very well packaged which is why I purchased it. I would recommend if you want to get a quick effect.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?