BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
I like Grey Goose but it is not my favorite. It is good to an extent and I have to be in the mood for it. To me it is a much harder vodka than others.
Chandler C.
Addison, TX
Very classy and tasty vodka. Definitely taste the higher price point when I purchase this vodka. I prefer to drink it by itself. Very very good.
Carmen P.
Waco
My favorite for a dirty martini hands down, no question. It's smooth and makes an exquisite martini. It's a must buy and try, just drink responsibly.
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Def pricey but you literally pay for what you get, ya know? The smoothest vodka I have ever purchased. Definitely worth it for a special event
Leanna B.
Columbus
This drink is perfect for me because it is smooth to drink and it wont make me puke. My only issue was the harsh flavor and off-putting scent.
Bruna L.
Boston, MA

Great drink to start the night with friends. You feel good and have no headache the next day.

The best vodka of my life and the best size
Anna P.
Fort Belvoir, VA
If you're going to go top-shelf, Grey Goose is the way to go. Smooth and rich. Satisfying on the rocks. A little pricey but worth it for a treat.
Tracy B.
The smoothest vodka there is out there! Tastes clean and refreshing! Will definitely buy this again even though it's pricey, it's worth every penny.
Marley B.
Catonsville, MD
I love grey goose! I can drink it straight up or with a mixer and it tastes so smooth. I am a reapeat customer, and I bought it at the liquor store.
Aurelia M.
Merced
A great vodka! No after taste, which is always a plus. Probably the only vodka I'm able to drink on its own. No chaser needed, that's how good it is.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?