BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
May O.
The Woodlands
Grey goose is pretty average vodka. It’s pricey for what you get, but it is smooth. I would do more research into vodkas that cost the same but are higher quality. Still, it’s not a terrible or even bad vodka.
K P.
Basin
I like the smoothness of the drink, especially when mixed with something simple like orange juice. It’s affordable, but still tastes expensive. I’ve bought this brand many times in the past and will continue.
Tina T.
Austin, TX
Heckin pricey for vodka. At a point, no matter how much you spend, vodka is just, well quite frankly, vodka. I mean don’t get me wrong, excellent quality but, just not any everyday kinda thing. Still really great stuff though.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
A wonderful tasty vodka, great with OJ. It is an affordable product. It doesn't have that really strong nasty taste. Wish it was a more milder taste. Again cheaper than some other brands on the market.
Melanie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Very smooth product , I think it's the packaging that always gets me as opposed to the actual taste of what's inside. But it does go down nice , I like to use it with jello shots.
Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
It is served best chilled or on the rocks. Depending on where you purchase Grey Goose it can be a little pricey but you are definitely paying for quality. My favorite drink is Grey Goose and pineapple juice.
Toni G.
South Holland, IL
I wouldn’t drink it again but it’s a great brand to buy. I just don’t prefer Vodka because it’s very tart and gets you drunk fast. Great quality but I wouldn’t recommend always buying this. 3 out of 5 stars
Tracy D.
Meridian, MS
I personally have not found a better vodka. It is worth every penny in my opinion. It is extremely smooth and doesn’t burn. This is definitely my top choice and never disappoints. Grey Goose Vodka
Patty M.
Atlanta, GA
Smooth and delicious mixed with anything. Other ones burn going down. I like it with soda water and a lime. I rarely buy vodka, but it’s always this one. You can sip it, mix it, shoot it, whatever. Love it!
Andrea O.
This is my husbands favorite vodka. Every time we go it to dinner he gets this on the rocks with the tinyest splash of orange juice. His employees even give him a giant bottle as a Christmas gift every year
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?