BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

A. K.
Ridgeland, MS
A nice, crisp tasting vodka that is perfect for almost any social occasion. You can get this at any liquor store—it may be a little pricey, but worth it! Especially if you are sharing it with friends or celebrating with cocktails.
Vivianna A.
El Paso , TX
Very smooth vodka. When mixed with other drinks it tastes very good. It’s a very good vodka. Gray goose met my expectations. The packing is nice and The bottle is a good size. I would definitely recommend this vodka to others.
Austen C.
It's a really good Vodka but a little expensive for my liking. Out of all of the liquors, vodka is my least favorite and honestly it all tastes the same in my opinion. If I am going to drink vodka then it's going to be Tito's.
Emily H.
Williamsburg
Classy AF. My boyfriend and I drank this on New Year’s eve this past year. One of the best vodka I’ve had- It’s expensive but lives up to every cent. It’s definitely a good investment for more classy and sophisticated affairs.
Teresa B.
west st paul
Grey Goose vodka is a very good smooth vodka. It is a bit more pricey than what I normally spend but worth the money. Compared to other vodkas that I drink such as Tito’s or Beluga it is very comparable. Overall I am satisfied.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I mean who doesn't love some Grey Goose!! It is in my opinion the best vodka to make delicious drinks with. It's not too expensive but also makes you feel like you are drinking top shelf even when at home. It's my go to whenever I buy or make a vodka based drink!!
Katherine P.
Grand Forks, ND
Very smooth vodka. One of my favorites for sure! It so smooth compared to Smirnoff. We love to shop at happy Harry’s bottle shop. It’s very delicious vodka. I would definitely buy it again! It will remain one of my favorites!
Nathan W.
Kent
Overrated vodka that tastes and smells much like cheaply made and priced vodkas, but with upper shelf prices. Taste and smell is strong of alcohol and acetone and I definitely would not make this my first choice of a drink
Kimberly F.
Arlington, VA
Grey Goose is an amazing Vodka that is perfect for a special occasion. While there are cheaper vodkas, this one is much smoother than most. Grey Goose is definitely more expensive than other brands but it is definitely worth it when you want something nicer. I will definitely buy this the next time I want something a little nicer and would recommend it to a friend.
Kyssandra C.
Grey Goose Vodka is top shelf delight. This is the go to vodka that has a nice smooth flavopr and goes down smoothly. Doesn't leave me with feeling horrible the next day.....well I guess depending how wild the nughtg gets.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?