BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I once made ...2 Answers
Jenna W.
Fairmont
The first time I had this it was mixed with a bubbly champagne at a wedding and then they mixed it in cups of strawberry lemonade and to my surprise it was great. The flavor is super smooth and I’d recommend to anyone that drinks vodka. This brand is my favorite.
Stacie C.
Hemet
I love the way it just flows down your throat. No burn. Just nice and smooth. One of my favs. We use for all of our party's. I can drink this and not have a hangover. Grey goose is for everyone who's want a great taste and to have a good time. Drink of the party.
Katie G.
paragould, AR
i LOVE grey goose. if you aren’t a fan of having hangovers, then you should definitely spend the extra money and get grey goose. it is a very smooth vodka and i think it tastes great to even just take shots of. i will definitely continue to purchase this!
Miranda T.
Sistersville, WV
Grey goose is good. It is great to be a mixer. I love it with cranberry juice. I am a repeated buyer of grey goose. It has great flavor and doesn’t taste horrible. Yes it met my expectations! I’m always impressed. Yes. I would buy it again. Please try it.
Beki S.
Evansville
Grey Goose Vodka is the best out there. It's supper smooth. And it's definitely worth the price. I've had it several times now. It more than met my expectations, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's a drinker and enjoys a good Vodka.
Angela C.
Granite Bay
Love how smoothly it goes down. Mixes well with others juices for your favorite mixed drink. Love how slender the bottle is, it's very pleasing. Always meet our expectations when we have a party. Define my a repeat customer and will always buy it again.
💀 K.
Atlanta
One of the better expensive vodkas out there. It’s a well known brand, and there’s a reason for it. Having Grey Goose in the family liquor cabinet is a staple for my family. It’s been bought bottle by bottle. It’s smooth and there’s no burn when it goes down.
Lanya W.
Nokomis
Grey goose is a very nice vodka for mixing or drinking straight. It met my expectations and then some. The packaging is lovely. The frosted bottle with the clear window is very interesting. I have have had gray goose several times an am very pleased each time.
Ronni C.
Grey Goose Vodka is the best vodka ever made. It is 100% smooth and perfect to drink on the rocks or in martinis. It is the best brand available, and I have been a loyal customer for years. The product is always consistent and I always recommend it to others
Ashley K.
Canton, GA
Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L  is extremely smooth.  I purchase this to use with mixers such as cranberry or orange juice.  I find this product a little on the high side but well worth the extra dollar(s) since it isn't one of the cheap vodkas that leave you with a headache. This item can be purchased at any local spirits store.  Overall, I would highly recommend and I will continue to purchase this product.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?
Alex C.