BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Ryan F.
Tulare
I love vodka! This vodka I feel is smooth and mixes well! I love mixing vodka with cranberries! I’m usually always the one to make drinks at the party and my people all love grey goose! Go ahead and try it!
Toni G.
South Holland, IL
I wouldn’t drink it again but it’s a great brand to buy. I just don’t prefer Vodka because it’s very tart and gets you drunk fast. Great quality but I wouldn’t recommend always buying this. 3 out of 5 stars
Gina J.
Cleburne, TX
A nice smooth vodka that is great on it's own or mixed but for the price I try to drink it on it's own but I usually drink it with orange juice. Have purchased it many times and will continue to purchase.
Bryce C.
Elkhorn
I love this brand! It is super smooth, and it is better than some of the other top shelf brands. This is my go to vodka for any mixed drink. They could try and get some other flavors. I would definitely buy this again.
Stephanie Ann S.
Bay Shore, NY
Grey Goose is probably the smoothest vodka I’ve had. It mixes so nicely and doesn’t give me a headache the day after. It’s definitely pricey, but in my opinion totally worth the money. I would absolutely buy this again.
Brandy A.
This can be a little pricey but it is definitely worth it with the quality of vodka that you are buying! This is a big bottle and will definitely last you if you are having a party or having friends over.
Haley K.
Dallas , TX
Purchased at: Costco
Great taste. However the price is a little higher for in home consumption and the markup in bars is ridiculous. I would buy this for a special occasion, however my go to is Tito’s for the price and taste.
Alex C.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Costco
My go-to vodka! Smooth taste and finish! Great with mixed drink or ice cold shots. Grey Goose never gives me any hang overs unlike cheaper alternatives. Price is worth it! Definitely recommend you try it!
ADRIAN A.
New York
Grey Goose has to be one of the most bitter kinds of vodka. It’s pretentious enough to make you pay the price but I don’t think it’s worth it. The label and packaging are basically what you’re paying for.
Jasmine m.
Austin
I am not a fan of unflavored vodka but if you are trying to get drunk and don't mind the taste of unflavored vodka then I would recommend this, it gets the job done and you can easily mix it with anything
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?