BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1928)
Iliangel B.
Homestead, fl
Great vodka, smooth taste, perfect to have a pure sip or to mix with tonic or to make great cocktails. It is delicious prefer this brand over any other. I buy it at total wine licour store
Jessica M.
Love it it’s always smooth and no hash after taste. Originally purchased from a local liquor store, but they are available almost anywhere where they sell liquor. Over all would buy again.
Yvette W.
This has become one of my favorite vodkas. It's always served at family gatherings and functions. It's on my shopping list as we speak... We're having a seafood boil coming up soon!
Kathy M.
Saint Augustine
Smooth and delicious. Its my first choice as brands at my local lounges and asked for by name. The cost is slightly more than other brands but worth the extra spent.
Aleasha E.
Anderson, SC
My all time favorite vodka! It mixes well with sugar free red bull. It also goes nicely with bloody Mary mixer. You really can't go wrong with Grey. I love it.
Robin D.
Saint Charles, MO
Awesome for mixers, clean as water! Our preferred vodka for all of our mixed drinks. It doesnt fight with the other components and drown them out with the harsh taste of other vodkas.
Beth L.
Leaves me with virtually no hangover the next morning. The bigger bottle definitely gives you more bang for your buck. It’s always in stock at our liquor store and never disappoints.
Brooke L.
Franklin, NC
As I mentioned, belvedere is similar to this brand. It is very smooth vodka that is worth the price. I don't drink often but when I do this is one of my choices.
Kelsy W.
Bowling Green, OH
Went on a cruise recently and had a few shots of grey goose. It's super smooth and didn't make me cringe after taking a shot. I also highly recommend the orange flavored grey goose!
Angela W.
Collierville
My favorite vodka for martinis! Smooth taste and reasonably priced for a high quality vodka. Excellent flavor. Prefer over Tito’s. No room for improvement. More bite than ketel one
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?