BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Carmen P.
Waco
My favorite for a dirty martini hands down, no question. It's smooth and makes an exquisite martini. It's a must buy and try, just drink responsibly.
Marley B.
Catonsville, MD
I love grey goose! I can drink it straight up or with a mixer and it tastes so smooth. I am a reapeat customer, and I bought it at the liquor store.
Katie C.
Erie, PA
This vodka has a nice, velvety flavor, smooth enough to sip on it's own. One of the better vodkas I've tasted but a bit pricey to be my regular pick.
Hannah S.
It’s not too heavy and it’s not too light. You definitely sense the power behind the aroma. It’s in between avg. and a little pricey. Would recommend
Aurelia M.
Merced
A great vodka! No after taste, which is always a plus. Probably the only vodka I'm able to drink on its own. No chaser needed, that's how good it is.
Tracy B.
The smoothest vodka there is out there! Tastes clean and refreshing! Will definitely buy this again even though it's pricey, it's worth every penny.
Ana R.
Huron, CA
I love to mix this with orange juice it's always my go to just when you just want to hang out. I usually get this at walmart. It's super affordable.
Leanna B.
Columbus
This drink is perfect for me because it is smooth to drink and it wont make me puke. My only issue was the harsh flavor and off-putting scent.
Sabrina B.
Doral, FL
Really smooth vodka and the 1.75L is the perfect size for hosting a large get together or party. Great to leave out on the table for mixed drinks.
Rachelle D.
Phoenix
Doesn't burn or give me a hangover! Great taste and easily mixed and hidden into drinks (for those of you who don't like the taste of any alcohol)
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?