BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Lani N.
Perfect, gets straight to the point. Love to have it at party’s , get togethers. Especially when we have bbq at the beach , couldn’t get much better. Also love the look of the bottle it brings to the table.
Andrea O.
This is my husbands favorite vodka. Every time we go it to dinner he gets this on the rocks with the tinyest splash of orange juice. His employees even give him a giant bottle as a Christmas gift every year
Monica B.
Marana
Favorite vodka to use in a Bloody Mary. Vodka is the main clear alcohol I’ll go for and Grey Goose is definitely the best. Definitely recommend it with olives or with any mixed drink. Always a party staple.
Maddie P.
Boulder
This is probably one of the best tasting vodkas out there, but it is fairly pricey. If you get it on sale though you’ll have zero guilt or regrets, but possibly a hangover because it’s easy to drink a lot!!
Patty M.
Smooth and delicious mixed with anything. Other ones burn going down. I like it with soda water and a lime. I rarely buy vodka, but it’s always this one. You can sip it, mix it, shoot it, whatever. Love it!
Anna B.
Graham Tx
I like it ,it goes very well with a mixed drink I will not compare it with other it’s very affordable and not very expensive I’m always buying this product for almost every party I go to or even as a gift .
Madison B.
Fairfield
One of my favs!
Goes well with mixed drinks, or shots! My favorite way to use is with cranberry juice, club soda, a ton of lime and mix it all together! Perfect for a summer drink or night out with friends!
Tracy D.
Meridian, MS
I personally have not found a better vodka. It is worth every penny in my opinion. It is extremely smooth and doesn’t burn. This is definitely my top choice and never disappoints. Grey Goose Vodka
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a great “high end” or “well” vodka, it’s pretty affordable for being on the higher end spectrum. I think it’s smooth and I’m pretty sure Costco’s brand is made by the same people- or it’s a close second.
Ryan F.
Tulare
I love vodka! This vodka I feel is smooth and mixes well! I love mixing vodka with cranberries! I’m usually always the one to make drinks at the party and my people all love grey goose! Go ahead and try it!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?