BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Marissa D.
Fultonville, NY
Grey goose vodka is definitely on the pricey side when it comes to alcohol but I still would highly recommend this. The flavor is very pure and you can tell it is worth the money. Using this in mixed drinks is a must!
Maylyn♛ B.
If I am drinking vodka this is one of the brands I usually would get. I think it’s one of the best vodkas. I think it’s affordable for a vodka. I buy it at my local liquor store. I’m overall satisfied with grey goose.
Katie C.
Millersburg, OH
This is always the go to vodka that I use when I want to have a good time and want to have a good drink. It's nice and smooth and mixes great with other drinks and mixes when you are trying to make that perfect drink!
Meagan H.
Waxahachie , TX
This stuff is soooooo smooth! Anytime I’m feeling fancy (and have the money) I get a grey goose and soda, and it is so good! It’s a little pricey, but you pay for the quality! Definitely would recommend to my friends.
Paige V.
Baton Rouge
I'm not a big alcohol drinker but this particular brand is extremely smooth and when you mix it with your favorite juices etc it's so good and you can't even taste the alcohol! My favorite it mixing it with Red Bull!
Amber P.
Such a smooth drink! Mixes well with everything. Even great all on its own. I would definitely recommend their brand over any other. I have bought this brand many times over and will never stop! Perfect gift as well!
Gena K.
Corsicana
Great tasting vodka, very smooth, not bitter and makes a great bloody mary.  Price is reasonable.  It is my favorite vodla and comes in other flavors.  The frosted bottle is pleasing to look at.
Karla C.
Palmetto, GA
It’s a great vodka. Higher in price. At the end you get what you pay for. For the amount you get and the quality is not bad for the price. Again it all depends on where you purchase. I would definitely purchase again!
Colleen D.
Stamford
Such a great quality vodka. Does not taste cheap. Although it might be a bit expensive it has a smooth taste compared to other vodkas. The value of vodka is amazing. I’d definitely compare it to my friends and family.
Jessy B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Grey Goose is my fave vodka. You really cant go wrong with it. i really cant even compare it with the course gross taste of kettle one vodka. this vodka is so delicious and smooth, you can Not go wrong.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?