BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Emily W.
Somerville
Great vodka that works well in mixed drinks. Prefer this vodka over most other types including absolute. Quite pricy but worth it for a special occasion.
Laura E.
This is definitely a steal! I had it for my birthday and it was awesome! In the same family as belvedere for sure! Good for mixed drinks or on the rocks!
Martie B.
Killen, AL
Another great product!! There are so many good ones it makes the decision tough so I try to stock up, so I can pick & choose! Please drink responsibly!!!
Suzzet R.
El Paso, TX
Amazing and smooth. I know my drinks will always taste good when using this brand. I buy this brand at my local Specks. It's always a mid-range Vodka.
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
I like Grey Goose but it is not my favorite. It is good to an extent and I have to be in the mood for it. To me it is a much harder vodka than others.
Al time favorite, can never go wrong with Grey goose and cranberry juice, always get them from the local liquor store at thr fair price of 40 dollars.
Christy W.
Harrisburg, pa
Grey Goose is certainly one of the smoothest Vodka's on the market. It is excellent paired with Pineapple juice; just add some rocks and you're golden!
Nicole S.
Grey Goose is my go to vodka for throwing parties and social gatherings. It has a very good amount of heat when taking shots and goes down so smoothly.
Anita G.
Orange
this is not my favorite vodka however it is pretty good when ur is mixed with a agua fresca like the few from trader Joe or is definite a party pleaser
Joanne B.
Cedar Landing
Very nice vodka flavor, i love this stuff. Its so smooth going down. And its good with almost any mixer, also it doesnt make you feel bad the next day.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?