BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1942)
Lani N.
Perfect, gets straight to the point. Love to have it at party’s , get togethers. Especially when we have bbq at the beach , couldn’t get much better. Also love the look of the bottle it brings to the table.
Andrea O.
This is my husbands favorite vodka. Every time we go it to dinner he gets this on the rocks with the tinyest splash of orange juice. His employees even give him a giant bottle as a Christmas gift every year
Patty M.
Atlanta, GA
Smooth and delicious mixed with anything. Other ones burn going down. I like it with soda water and a lime. I rarely buy vodka, but it’s always this one. You can sip it, mix it, shoot it, whatever. Love it!
Kelli B.
Pearl, MS
Was very skeptical at first due to the proof, but I loved the taste. I used it with fruit and juices!Very great label and the bottle is great due to no chance of breakage. I loved this product all around.
Bryce C.
Burlington
I love this brand! It is super smooth, and it is better than some of the other top shelf brands. This is my go to vodka for any mixed drink. They could try and get some other flavors. I would definitely buy this again.
Dusti N.
Wetumpka, AL
It’s great!! Such a great taste and so smooth on the throat. Doesn’t burn like a cheap vodka. I’d highly recommend to anyone who likes vodka or just likes mixed drinks in general. It mixed very well too!
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
This is a high end Vodka.  It tastes great and is very smooth.  I love that it is easily available at most liquor stores.  It is a bit more expensive then other brands, but the taste is worth it.  I use this for my evening drinks and I would repurchase when I use it up.
Michelle F.
San Francisco, CA
Very strong vodka that goes down easier if you put it in the freezer. The bottle makes it look very appealing and high class. It isn't a cheap vodka but is still affordable. The vodka still burns though.
Mary Grace W.
Charlotte, NC
Smooth and satisfying. This vodka is the perfect choice for your springtime cocktails. From a minty Moscow mule to a fruity vodka cranberry, grey goose is the top shelf choice that will never disappoint.
Yesenia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Grey goose and sprite makes everything nice. This is the kind of drink you can drink all night. If mixed well it’s Good flavor, not too sweet and not to strong. I buy it all the time for family parties!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?