BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I used to drink this in college a lot. Definitely up there in favorites. Never disappointed!! I recommend for sure. Available in basically all liquor stores
Savanna H.
Covington
Good size for the price. Got for Valentine’s Day a few years ago, and it’s delicious! Doesn’t taste like you’d expect. Definitely prefer this over any other.
Michael B.
Rochester, NY
This vodka right here is the king of the top shelf. Grey Goose is everything. I use it to make pudding shots, Jell-O shots,spiked cupcakes, hard punch, ect.
Shannon M.
Absolutely best vodka on the market. Very expensive but so worth it for the taste and status it gives you. If I could drink only grey goose I would be happy!
Haylee R.
Tom Bean, TX
Grey Goose is timeless, and always popular. As a bartender in Texas, this is considered a "Top shelf" vodka in most local bars and it is worth every penny.
Lindsie A.
Love it!! So smooth tasting!!Grey Goose Vodka always mix it with a La Croix Passionfruit Sparkling Water and a lime and it is amazing!!
Amanda F.
Grey Goose is one of the smoothest vodkas I've ever had. This is my go to vodka for most any occasion. It goes down smoothly, mixes well, and tastes great.
Shontay h.
I'm not big on the taste but it does the job. This will get the party started and it's affordable. All you need is one bottle and a little cranberry juice
Amanda L.
Very smooth and easy to drink. This one is in my top 3 favorite vodkas. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for a good vodka.
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
I like how it has a smooth taste and I can drink it with or with out mixing. One of my favorite drinks to use with This vodka was Grey Goose and Xrated...
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?