BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Amanda L.
Very smooth and easy to drink. This one is in my top 3 favorite vodkas. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for a good vodka.
Ashley M.
Athens
I love grey goose. The flavor compares to no other. High quality. I like it served with light mixers. My personal favorite is tonic water and a lime wedge.
Shontay h.
I'm not big on the taste but it does the job. This will get the party started and it's affordable. All you need is one bottle and a little cranberry juice
Haylee R.
Tom Bean, TX
Grey Goose is timeless, and always popular. As a bartender in Texas, this is considered a "Top shelf" vodka in most local bars and it is worth every penny.
Kayla f.
bridgeport, ct
This is the best vodka I have e ever had. It goes down smooth and has a great taste. It is a great drink to make nice drinks with. Great for any occasion.
Lindsie A.
Love it!! So smooth tasting!!Grey Goose Vodka always mix it with a La Croix Passionfruit Sparkling Water and a lime and it is amazing!!
Lorraine A.
Melville
One of my favorites for a great martini! Very pure taste and always smooth. Don’t waste it by using it to mix. Definitely a Vodka For Great Vodka Martinis!
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
I like how it has a smooth taste and I can drink it with or with out mixing. One of my favorite drinks to use with This vodka was Grey Goose and Xrated...
Allie B.
I think Grey Goose is the premium for vodka. It definitely is expensive but it's Grey Goose so if you're able to afford it you're lucky. It's really good.
Amanda F.
Grey Goose is one of the smoothest vodkas I've ever had. This is my go to vodka for most any occasion. It goes down smoothly, mixes well, and tastes great.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?