BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Was my standard for a long time. Can’t beat a great Bloody Mary, or Vodka/Cranberry. Smooth and no bad aftertaste/doesn’t burn. Bottle is pretty, I’ve made candleholders out of them before. Would definitely buy again.
Katie C.
Millersburg, OH
This is always the go to vodka that I use when I want to have a good time and want to have a good drink. It's nice and smooth and mixes great with other drinks and mixes when you are trying to make that perfect drink!
Karla C.
palmetto
It’s a great vodka. Higher in price. At the end you get what you pay for. For the amount you get and the quality is not bad for the price. Again it all depends on where you purchase. I would definitely purchase again!
Jessy B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Grey Goose is my fave vodka. You really cant go wrong with it. i really cant even compare it with the course gross taste of kettle one vodka. this vodka is so delicious and smooth, you can Not go wrong.
Daniella M.
zapata
This is definitely one of the best vodkas I have ever drank! It's so smooth and tastes even better cold! I bought it at Specs. It costed $20 which is definitely affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Ashli D.
One of the best and smoothest drinks you can get. It’s a little pricey, but worth it. I’ve bought it multiple times and will continue to buy it. I think you are getting what you pay for. Great to mix or drink alone.
Stephanie B.
Conroe, TX
It is so smooth. It is one of the best vodkas out there. It doesn’t leave that horrible burning in your mouth that cheaper ones do. I can drink this one alone and it isn’t bad. I would recommend this one to other.
Kayla D.
Asheville, NC
Best vodka I’ve ever had!!! It is rather expensive but it is well worth it! I would not use it as a mixer because it goes down so smooth & is great to drink by itself! I had repurchased this vodka many many times!
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
A solid vodka with a classic vodka kick. My only issue is that it seems a little pricey to have alcohol punch in the back of your throat, even though it's still among the lower prices.
alicia a.
Tallahassee, FL
Grey Goose is one of my favorite vodkas. I just wish it wasn’t so pricey! It’s smooth and on special occasions I will always treat myself with some grey goose. 10/10 would buy goose all the time if I had the money
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?