BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1947)
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
A solid vodka with a classic vodka kick. My only issue is that it seems a little pricey to have alcohol punch in the back of your throat, even though it's still among the lower prices.
Melanie M.
This vodka is great. It is very smooth. I like to mix it in with fruit juices, and Bloody Mary mix. The only downside is the price. Costco has the same thing for $13. But I love this vodka. Perfect for at the bar
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
Grey goose is my go to for liquor! It mixes with anything and never gives me a hangover! It is a clean smooth liquor that can even be used to make liquor infused treats with! I highly recommend this liquor it is well worth the money!!!
Roe L.
Canyon Lake, CA
I buy Grey Goose vodka because it is so smooth goes great with soda water and lime for a low calorie drink.  Best of all I feel great the next day! Love Grey Goose Vodka! Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
It’s definitely a strong alcohol flavor (just like most vodkas). It is very strong so I don’t suggest drinking as much as your normally would with other brands. I would say this is a good purchase for your money.
Meeca R.
This is one of my favorite brands. It has a great taste and leaves you wanting more. You have no aftertaste and it goes down very smooth. I would recommend this to everyone it’s definitely a top swell on my list.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
This is my favorite Vodka ever! I always order it at bars in my drinks and buy it by the bottle too. It’s so smooth! I highly recommend this vodka if you’re okay with the price. I will always purchase this brand!
kinjal P.
Grey goose is definitely one of first vodkas I've ever tried. It's always a classic to pregame with and even when we go partying at the club, it's the one bottle we always get served!
Justin B.
gretna
Me and Grey goose have a love hate relationship. This is one liquor that really sneaks up on me. If I'm not careful I'll go from really cool drunk. To "somebody take him home" drunk.
Bailey S.
Milwaukee
Ooo this is one of my favorite vodkas to drink with a group of friends. It’s sorta pricey but it’s a smooth liquor. It tastes good with like any juice or soda for a mixed drink. I would recommend this to others.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?