BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Jillian P.
Oceanside, CA
I can't stand vodka because I get vodka drunk which any girl knows is not a good drunk. This is no different. Still four stars though because it's a good time.
Missy R.
Willits, CA
Gimme that grey goose! I’d always order this type while at the bar or club. It tastes super smooth & I love to have it mixed in with other delicious flavors.
Shannon M.
Absolutely best vodka on the market. Very expensive but so worth it for the taste and status it gives you. If I could drink only grey goose I would be happy!
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I used to drink this in college a lot. Definitely up there in favorites. Never disappointed!! I recommend for sure. Available in basically all liquor stores
Michael B.
Rochester, NY
This vodka right here is the king of the top shelf. Grey Goose is everything. I use it to make pudding shots, Jell-O shots,spiked cupcakes, hard punch, ect.
Courtney G.
Grey goose is awesome! It goes down smooth and is great when mixed. I would recommend to anyone willing to pay a little extra for a high quality vodka.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Love the taste and the packaging! I will continue to purchase this and I have been purchasing for years now. The price point is great for the quality.
Kay S.
One of my other favorite vodkas. Extremely smooth with little bite. A bit more expensive but worth it. Would highly recommend this to anyone who loves vodka.
Kora M.
Best vodka EVER!!!!! Doesn't taste like potatoes like most cheaper end vodkas. You'll feel fancy drinking this vodka. I purchased it from my local ABC store
Nashali T.
Bronx
Grey Goose it’s a very known brand in the vodka industry. This drink gives me this sweetness to it, it would give you pleasure too. It’s not that strong too
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?