BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Nicole B.
magnolia
Does the job lol the only vodka I will drink...period. Very smooth and mixes well. I do judge a book by its cover and vodka by its bottle and the packaging is great. I like that it has a cork also. Great product!
Megan S.
Sioux Falls
Purchased at: Target
Good price. Good vodka. Great straight, for cooking or for cocktails. Quality is perfect. I’ve purchased many times. Always my go to. Much better than competitors. Recommend every time. Others just don’t compare.
angela a.
USA
Got this monster as a gift for my 21 birthday many years ago. This was fancy vodka, the stuff I couldn't afford for myself but that one time made a difference. When I want a good drink and no nasty burn my go to.
Roe L.
Canyon Lake, CA
I buy Grey Goose vodka because it is so smooth goes great with soda water and lime for a low calorie drink.  Best of all I feel great the next day! Love Grey Goose Vodka! Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L
kinjal P.
Grey goose is definitely one of first vodkas I've ever tried. It's always a classic to pregame with and even when we go partying at the club, it's the one bottle we always get served!
Loretta M.
Providence
Honestly, i don’t think this vodka is as good as the name. Definitely paying for the brand here. Don’t get me wrong it’s not bad, smooth and good straight up but I think there are better vodkas and better prices.
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
It’s definitely a strong alcohol flavor (just like most vodkas). It is very strong so I don’t suggest drinking as much as your normally would with other brands. I would say this is a good purchase for your money.
Emily D.
Syracuse
I love the crisp taste of Grey Goose vodka. It is hands down my favorite vodka, and I always feel sophisticated when drinking this. It makes for a really nice dirty martini, or even mixed with a little seltzer. I would definitely buy this again and again!
Lindsey B.
Flatwoods
Great tasting vodka, would recommend it to all of my friends and family! It is so smooth to take. Don’t even need a chaser with it! Very pretty bottles, u could use them for decoration when your done drinking it!
RJ R.
Deerfeild Beach FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
One of the strongest vodkas I ever bought, good to mix with but on the rocks will put you down in no time, it has a strong rubbing alcohols smell and taste that would send you away, just not a personal preference
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?