BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Jess T.
Peabody
Gray goose is one of the two vodka brands I usually gravitate towards when making mixed cocktails. Grey Goose can be a little bit on the pricier side when buying vodkas. It has a smooth taste and comes in the signature bottle that is easily identifiable.
Jas. J.
Grey goose has always been a favorite for everyone I feel like. It’s not only super smooth and had such a great taste but when pair with juice you’d honestly wouldn’t taste the liquor at all! Plus it’s affordable even for a bigger bottle.
A. K.
Ridgeland, MS
A nice, crisp tasting vodka that is perfect for almost any social occasion. You can get this at any liquor store—it may be a little pricey, but worth it! Especially if you are sharing it with friends or celebrating with cocktails.
India f.
millbrook
If you want something that will get you lit quick, drink this, I promise grey goose is the best brand for vodka you could ever buy. It’s smooth going down but only if you have a high tolerance to alcohol. Definitely will buy again
Edison P.
We aren't sipping vodka people. This one, in this bottle, is a go-to for travel or taking with us to a BYOB party. It's just the right size to consume in one relatively short unit of time. The price is right for the occasion.
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
Who doesn't love this vodka!? Grey goose is a very high end vodka and of course it delicious. I like to buy it at Binny's. I usually get a smaller bottle bc of price. And baby bottles are so cute!
Ana H.
Alabaster
I am not a fan of this. Very strong and potent even when mixed/chased with juice. I prefer other vodkas over this strong drink, very well packaged which is why I purchased it. I would recommend if you want to get a quick effect.
Amanda S.
Escondido, CA
Grey goose is pretty good vodka. It used to be very expensive but it is much more affordable now. It tastes good and to me, doesn’t taste too much like vodka. Usually I mix the grey goose as well. You can also find it anywhere!
Hannah V.
Fort Worth, TX
Tastes the exact same as Titos and is wayyyy more expensive. In college I would purchase to take to other people’s pregames as part of a status thing. The bottle looks cool and everyone likes Grey Goose, but really not worth it.
Teresa B.
west st paul
Grey Goose vodka is a very good smooth vodka. It is a bit more pricey than what I normally spend but worth the money. Compared to other vodkas that I drink such as Tito’s or Beluga it is very comparable. Overall I am satisfied.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?