BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Shakyra A.
This vodka definitely does the job! It’s affordable, standard quality, not much more you can say about it. Grey Goose is my brand of choice primarily because of the name behind it.
Mar S.
Yuma, AZ
One of the smoothest vodkas I've tried. If you don't like to drink a lot but likes to be a little boozed this mixed with cranberry will be the best option. Even though it's an expensive brand it will be worth it.
Ms. O.
Natick, MA
I absolutely adore the smooth taste of this vodka. I bought from and local liquor store in Massachusetts.  Its very affordable and I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it to others.
Megan W.
This is the best brand. It has a great taste. It’s easy to drink. It’s not too strong. I’m satisfied with it. It has a great price for the value. It’s more expensive than other brands but it’s worth it.
Danyell M.
Port Saint Lucie
 Bought this for the office to replace a bottle that I accidentally dropped while cleaning out the area. My boss was so impressed that I am now in control of buying the stock.
Lexis H.
Evansville
If you taking shots Greg Goose is what you want. You could drink it straight out of the bottle it goes down so smooth. A little pricier but worth it for a good Bloody Mary.
Amy Lynn S.
Walker , LA
Now this is a great vodka! I love the multi flavors as well. The unflavored is just as good. I don’t know about you guys but I’d add this to cranberry or orange juice any day!
Kyle N.
Garfield Hts, OH
Grey goose is just simple, classic, refined. It’s the go to vodka for martinis and it pairs well with whatever you stand it up against. Another that’s not going to give you a hangover, by design.
Eileen R.
Manassas , VA
Really good Vodka. I don’t like sweet drink so this just with a little of sparkling water and lemon is good. This is what i usually drink when I go outside is expensive but is high recommended
Joana M.
clute, TX
It was a night I will never forget. Lol great taste. I like mixing it with my orange juice sometimes. I don't always drink, but when I do I have just a little of this.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?