BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Kat O.
Grey Goose is my go to Vodka. It is always my first choice in Vodka, for shots and also mixed drinks. I feel like it is smoother than other vodkas and is worth every penny spent on it. I will definitely buy it again!
Marissa D.
Fultonville, NY
Grey goose vodka is definitely on the pricey side when it comes to alcohol but I still would highly recommend this. The flavor is very pure and you can tell it is worth the money. Using this in mixed drinks is a must!
Amber P.
Such a smooth drink! Mixes well with everything. Even great all on its own. I would definitely recommend their brand over any other. I have bought this brand many times over and will never stop! Perfect gift as well!
Paige V.
Baton Rouge
I'm not a big alcohol drinker but this particular brand is extremely smooth and when you mix it with your favorite juices etc it's so good and you can't even taste the alcohol! My favorite it mixing it with Red Bull!
Meagan H.
Waxahachie , TX
This stuff is soooooo smooth! Anytime I’m feeling fancy (and have the money) I get a grey goose and soda, and it is so good! It’s a little pricey, but you pay for the quality! Definitely would recommend to my friends.
Karla C.
Palmetto, GA
It’s a great vodka. Higher in price. At the end you get what you pay for. For the amount you get and the quality is not bad for the price. Again it all depends on where you purchase. I would definitely purchase again!
Karla G.
Hickory, NC
My favorite brand of vodka! Packaging is great and nice. Love mixing this with orange juice to make screwdrivers. It’s very smooth and you can hardly taste the alcohol. This has been my go-to vodka for over 3 years.
Kelly R.
New York
Clean tasting vodka. Perfect for sipping on its own or mixing. Vodka is the quintessential liquor for so many different drink options. Plus it’s a more healthful choice for drinking. Grey Goose is my favorite vodka.
Jessy B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Grey Goose is my fave vodka. You really cant go wrong with it. i really cant even compare it with the course gross taste of kettle one vodka. this vodka is so delicious and smooth, you can Not go wrong.
Daniella M.
zapata
This is definitely one of the best vodkas I have ever drank! It's so smooth and tastes even better cold! I bought it at Specs. It costed $20 which is definitely affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?