BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1947)
Kallie S.
palestine, arkansas
Smooth, easy to mix. Excellent right out of the freezer. Looks great on my bar. Maybe a little more expensive than I would normally pay for vodka, but the brand does speak for itself. I would recommend for others to buy.
Murphy L.
Loooooove Grey Goose! It is the only vodka to have never, ever given me a hangover. It's such good quality and so smooth. You could easily drink this straight, or with your favorite mixer.
Kelseylee W.
Springfield
I love this product so much. The bottle is adorable. I love mixing it with Red Bull or monster. Always helps take the edge off a bad day. It goes down smooth and no after taste. I will buy again as soon as my runs out.
Stephanie G.
Westfield, MA
Very smooth and has great flavor. Just an all around good quality vodka, I usually mix with soda or juice and is always fantastic. I can find it almost anywhere which is nice so I don't have to go searching. I will be sticking to Grey Goose vodka for sure!
Brittany J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Sooooo smooth, perfect for Martinis! Definitely for the more sophisticated drinker. Less after “bite” than most of the competitors. Tastes great in any beverage. Would definitely recommend this as my number one choice!
Mackenzie D.
Very strong, definitely got me drunk. It wasn’t my favorite probably just because it was want flavored and i prefer flavored drinks. Great value good stuff for sure. I’d definitely recommend to anyone looking to get drunk
Jessica B.
Finley
Grey goose is the vodka of choice that I tend to purchase each time I’ve got it on my shopping list. It’s the crisp taste for all my mixed drinks and is a great value for the price! I will repurchase next time as well.
Maylyn♛ B.
If I am drinking vodka this is one of the brands I usually would get. I think it’s one of the best vodkas. I think it’s affordable for a vodka. I buy it at my local liquor store. I’m overall satisfied with grey goose.
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Was my standard for a long time. Can’t beat a great Bloody Mary, or Vodka/Cranberry. Smooth and no bad aftertaste/doesn’t burn. Bottle is pretty, I’ve made candleholders out of them before. Would definitely buy again.
Katie C.
Millersburg, OH
This is always the go to vodka that I use when I want to have a good time and want to have a good drink. It's nice and smooth and mixes great with other drinks and mixes when you are trying to make that perfect drink!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?