BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Shari S.
Redding , CA
Grey goose always goes down smooth! I won't even waste my time on other brands ... I am a totally vodka snob! It's worth the extra money! Grey goose or nothing for me!
Karen B.
Anaheim, CA
Had a vodka cranberry at Medieval Times and it was fun. I mean the amount of drinks made me feel great. I always go fo vodka when I go out to drink and it was good
Brandy S.
Chambersburg, PA
This is by far my favorite vodka! So much so that we poured this into a wine bottle, corked it and took it cruising with us! This is a must gor Vodka and Red Bull!
Erin P.
Walkerville
Love grey goose. Very smooth. Mixes well with cranberry juice and grapefruit juice. Would choose this over any other  if the price was better. It's a bit expensive. I am a repeat consumer when I can afford and yes I will buy again in the future.
Ashley T.
This is one of my favorite mixers with cranberry juice. It goes down so smooth and you can mix it with so kany different mixers, also is very good as shots as well!
danielle l.
Saginaw, MI
This is the smoothest vodka and definitely my first choice for any vodka brand. We always have this vodka in our bar area and go through quite a few bottles a year!
Christina C.
This vodka is definitely worth the price you pay. Some of my friends drink it on the rocks. I personally don't like vodka but this one is the best in mixed drinks
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
Grey goose is always a favorite. kinda pricey but worth it. Very smooth go's down easy. This is my go to bottle when having company over. Always a party favorite.
Juli I.
This is one of my favorites. I use grey goose the most with my drinks and it's affordable. I am a repeat customer. And always will be. It's great and taste better then the knock off brands. Highly recommend it.
Justine S.
Jacksonville
If you're going to try and "impress" someone, then this is the vodka you buy. However, there are plenty of others on the market now that are just as delicious and cheaper.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?