BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Alex T.
crown point, IN
This vodka definitely gets the job done, and it's good for a mixed drink but definitely not my favorite vodka that I have had. It's not very expensive, which is a plus, but it's definitely not my first choice when it comes to alcohol. Not bad though!
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Definitely my choice when it comes to consumption of vodka. It's smooth and it doesn't have a strong smell and it doesn't cause major headaches the following day. Definitely recommend it to anyone
Sara C.
Portage
Haven't had grey goose in a while but is one of the smoothest vodkas out there. A little on the pricey side. When in need of a good vodka this is my go to. Doesn't compare to others. It's the best.
Ryan G.
Chula Visa
Grey Goose Vodka is one of my favorites, and I've purchased this many times. I find it relates closely to Titos in its smooth taste. I've always been pleased with Grey Goose and I highly recommend this to anyone who loves Vodka.
Rachael H.
Wyoming , MI
This is my favorite Vodka! The packaging looks very high-end. It's not too expensive. And it is just a very smooth vodka! It goes down a lot easier than a lot of other vodkas I've tried. This is my go to drink what I buy alcohol
Sunny D.
Santa Clarita , CA
A decent vodka but not worth the hype or the price. The flavor is overwhelming and that takes away from the pureness I personally desire. At the same price there are many other vodka brands that I would choose over grey goose.
Katey M.
Charleston , WV
Best tasting vodka there is hands downnn. It tastes better than any other kind I've tried. All other vodkas can't compare. I bought it st my local liquor store. I'm one happy camper that's for sureeeeee
Jennifer S.
Osteen
LOVE Grey Goose!!! My favorite for straight vodka shots. Pick this up at our Publix liquor store for weekend get togethers. Will continue to buy this. It is one of the best vodkas I have tried.
Lois K.
For some reason, every time I drink Grey Goose I never feel sick or hungover the next day! If only it was a bit more affordable but good vodka comes with a price right? This is a great vodka to drink during a fancy night out
Amey M.
Grey goose is worth the money. It is my favorite vodka and goes down very smooth. It's not cheap, but it's not super expensive either. It is way better than all of the others I have tried. I would buy this repetitively.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?