BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Rosemary H.
Front Royal, VA
This is a smooth vodka in a lovely bottle - I like the cork-like closure, it adds a little class beyond just a regular screw top. I haven't noticed a big difference between other types of vodka, but the slim bottle makes it easy to store in my liquor cabinet.
Kayla G.
Canal Fulton, OH
Grey Goose Vodka is not bad. I enjoy it with my mixed drinks. I really enjoy it more than Skyy vodka. I would definitely purchase grey goose vodka again! Around the holidays I got the bundle that came with the martini glasses which I really thought was a cute idea
Maxine T.
Long Beach
Grey goose to me is the top choice for luxury vodka! It is the smoothest, most refreshing vodka out there. Especially when it’s chilled. It is great for mixing (especially the flavored options) or just straight on the rocks or in a martini (dirty with extra olives please!)
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
I like to take a shot of goose with orange juice as a chaser. Always my go to when I'm out with friends at a bar or just hanging out at a BBQ. It's smooth with its cold and doesn't burn. It doesn't give me a hangover as bad as others.
Rachael G.
Acworth
It was a very good dry vodka. It is very expensive and I would not recommend this to college students based on the pricing. Overall, it was very nicely packaged.
Angeline I.
Williamstown
This drink had awesome flavor and was a nice cost ofor the size of the bottle. It is more then enough to share at a quote little get together or girls night.
Kelly G.
Tampa, FL
I really love this vodka, it’s smooth and delicious! I have personally never purchased this, I have multiple bottles for my 21st birthday at a club with bottle service! But it was such a great time and no hangover so! but make sure you drink water while having a fun time!
savannah k.
Anguilla
My husband bought this one night to make bloody Mary's. He didn't normally drink vodka, I do, and he had no idea that he bought really good vodka! Needless to say our bloody Mary's were perfection. It's got a Wonderful smooth taste! Can't go wrong with grey goose!!!
Desirae M.
Santa rosa, CA
Love this vodka it goes down so smooth! It might be a little pricier but is worth it if your a vodka snob! The flavor doesn’t taste like rubbing alcohol which is nice especially for mixed drinks! I do wish they had better flavored vodkas but that’s a whole other review!
Shana M.
Saxonburg, PA
Grey Goose is one of my favorite vodkas. It has a clean taste and I can drink it with just a twist of lemon. It is on the pricier side but I am willing to pay for it. Grey goose is the go to for my family and many of my friends.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?