BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Kaylee K.
uniontown, oh
The good thing about Grey Goose is that it goes down easy! Pretty affordable and doesn't mess with the overall taste of your drink which is great for those of us who like to hide the taste of the liquor behind massive quantities of cranberry juice
Micheala R.
Troy, NY
I’m pretty positive almost everyone I know has at least tried grey goose, while it is expensive I believe you get what you pay for and while I may not taste much of a difference, others may. Either way I’d recommend it if you’re looking for some vodka!
Zach D.
Springfield
The GOOSE! I love Grey Goose Vodka! I always have a bottle on hand at the house. It is a very pricey choice when it comes to vodka but it goes down smoother than anything on the market. If you want a great top shelf vodka then look no further!
Dee D.
This is such a great and smooth vodka. The price is very good for the quality. There are so many great drinks you can make with this but it’s smooth enough to drink straight chilled or over ice. I will definitely continue to keep buying this.
Angela S.
Great vodka with quality taste. Grey Goose Vodka mixes great with all beverages especially water and combined with crystal light makes the perfect low calorie drink. It also does not have a strong smell which makes it more appealing
Anjelik B.
bloomfield
It doesn’t get any better than Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L ! You never have that awful cheap vodka taste when you pick grey goose. I can’t have a vodka soda with any other type of vodka! I always make sure to pick up the largest bottle
Shnicquar F.
Savannah , GA
My all time favorite combo is grey goose and sprite. This vodka is more expert than others but well worth it. It’s great for mix drinks not so much by itself. But either way you’re sure to have a good time. Definitely worth a repurchase.
Samantha S.
new york
One of my favorite vodkas. Is expensive so only have on special occasions but is definitely worth the splurge. Very smooth and don’t even need a mixer. Very nice on ice and it exceeds my expectations and would highly recommend to others.
Sara P.
Fort Pierce, FL
All time favorite vodka!!! It doesn’t burn when you drink it , and has such a smooth taste! You could drink this alone on the rocks and it’s not harsh! I think the best part of grey goose is that i never get a hangover when I drink it!
Dominick S.
Middletown
Over rated vodka. Very pricey and the packaging is so pretty and premium feeling. But in terms of taste it is sub par. Buy yourself a cheap bottle of vodka instead because it will taste the same. Definitely paying for the name here.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?