BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Rebekkah G.
chesnee, SC
I have had lots of nights with gray goose that I dont even remember. It is an amazing and easy to drink liquor! It is so smooth! I dont even need a chaser for it, which is what gets me in trouble!!! I would recommend it to anyone and I will be a forever customer.
Daven T.
Greygoose is the only vodka I will drink! People who say they can't tell the difference in vodkas aren't taking the next day into account. A lot of vodkas just destroy me with a hangover. But greygoose never does. It's my favorite. I love the original and pear flavor!
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI
This is a stong Vodka. This is definitely a high quality Vodka. I tend to stray from this if im with family or coworkers just because i know for me it doesnt take much to get me to relax with this. But this is a fun going out with the girls option, let loose and have a good time.
Beshina M.
Bensalem, PA
Soooo smooth going down! Isn’t super intense especially when chilled. Great for mixing drinks because it doesn’t have that over powering rubbing alcohol taste. I’m not much of a shots kinda girl but I never Mind when it’s this vodka because the taste doesn’t linger
Maria G.
Pensacola, FL
Great relaxer its smooth and great for a get together. I like this drink because it tastes great and doesn't give you a hangover. I recommend it only if you wanna relax you could always mix it with orange juice. And I always buy it for parties and family gatherings.
mache g.
My Liquor of choice when I drink is Vodka.  There are a couple of brands I enjoy in particular and Grey Goose Vodka is one of them. Those that say it has a harsh after taste are most likely not truly vodka drinkers.  Grey Goose Vodka is fermented from high quality wheat in Picardy, and put thru a five column distillation process. Each to their own, but Grey Goose Vodka is a impeccably produced product with a taste to prove it, and is the chosen vodka brand of this regular vodka drinker.
Camila O.
Orlando, FL
Grey goose vodka is a very quality tasting vodka. It makes great cocktails ! The price you pay for this vodka, reflects on the taste quality and the appearance of this bottle is also very atttactive. I would definitely buy this again. Definitely worth your money!
Stacie C.
Hemet
I love the way it just flows down your throat. No burn. Just nice and smooth. One of my favs. We use for all of our party's. I can drink this and not have a hangover. Grey goose is for everyone who's want a great taste and to have a good time. Drink of the party.
Miranda T.
Sistersville, WV
Grey goose is good. It is great to be a mixer. I love it with cranberry juice. I am a repeated buyer of grey goose. It has great flavor and doesn’t taste horrible. Yes it met my expectations! I’m always impressed. Yes. I would buy it again. Please try it.
Katie G.
paragould, AR
i LOVE grey goose. if you aren’t a fan of having hangovers, then you should definitely spend the extra money and get grey goose. it is a very smooth vodka and i think it tastes great to even just take shots of. i will definitely continue to purchase this!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?