BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Shellee T.
Grey Goose Vodka is super sleek. From the design on the bottle to the frosted glass. It was a little pricey than what I would normally pay for a vodka but it definitely was worth the money. I would definitely recommend this.
Sara D.
Riverside, CA
It does the job, that’s for sure! I love making screwdrivers with this brand brand because it just tastes so perfect! Love the design on the bottle. Not too badly priced when it comes to vodka’s. I’d definitely recommend to others.
Gabriel S.
Studio City
This is the only non-flavored vodka I’ll drink. I usually drink dark liquor but grey goose I make an exception for. Super smooth, no over powering taste, mixes great and hides its taste well. If it’s on sale grab a bottle.
Margaret S.
Lawrence, MA
Purchased at: Target
It’s not my favorite vodka but it isn’t bad. I hate the burn it leaves in your throat but it isn’t as bad as other vodka. The bottle is absolutely beautiful and I like to keep it. I actually make little paper crane and put it in the bottle.
Credit, B.
I absolutely love to unwind on weekends with Grey Goose. It’s been my go to beverage for a few years now. I love that it hasn’t changed it’s formula or it’s packaging. Classic! I definitely keep it in stock in my home bar.
Kyssandra C.
Grey Goose Vodka is top shelf delight. This is the go to vodka that has a nice smooth flavopr and goes down smoothly. Doesn't leave me with feeling horrible the next day.....well I guess depending how wild the nughtg gets.
Julia R.
Astoria, NY
Smooth texture and it is perfect to mix with anything if you’re making a cocktail. The bottle has a pretty blue color so you can even display at your home bar for decoration. The value for this vodka is pretty good as well
Kallie S.
palestine, arkansas
Smooth, easy to mix. Excellent right out of the freezer. Looks great on my bar. Maybe a little more expensive than I would normally pay for vodka, but the brand does speak for itself. I would recommend for others to buy.
Tiffany C.
Snow Camp, NC
Very smooth vodka! The price is not bad for the quality you get in a smooth tasty vodka! The pictures on the bottle draw your eye! Also you don’t get such a bad hangover drinking this vodka because the quality is so good!
Hailey B.
Very smooth and easy to drink. Pairs well with many mixers or chasers. Fairly decent priced and you can find it almost anywhere. Tastes much better than Smirnoff or Ciroc. Will definitely be purchasing time and time again
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?