BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Top shelf brand that is always consistent! After 15 years in the bar industry, this remains a staple! Drink it as a shot or in a mixed drink- you can’t go wrong!
Ashley P.
If I'm feeling fancy I'll order me up a belvedere and cranberry, I feel like it is a more expensive brand but it's vodka is of high quality. Belvedere is a very popular brand and one of my favorites.
India f.
millbrook
If you want something that will get you lit quick, drink this, I promise grey goose is the best brand for vodka you could ever buy. It’s smooth going down but only if you have a high tolerance to alcohol. Definitely will buy again
Jas. J.
Grey goose has always been a favorite for everyone I feel like. It’s not only super smooth and had such a great taste but when pair with juice you’d honestly wouldn’t taste the liquor at all! Plus it’s affordable even for a bigger bottle.
A. K.
Ridgeland, MS
A nice, crisp tasting vodka that is perfect for almost any social occasion. You can get this at any liquor store—it may be a little pricey, but worth it! Especially if you are sharing it with friends or celebrating with cocktails.
DJ W.
Joliet, IL
Who doesn't love this vodka!? Grey goose is a very high end vodka and of course it delicious. I like to buy it at Binny's. I usually get a smaller bottle bc of price. And baby bottles are so cute!
Edison P.
We aren't sipping vodka people. This one, in this bottle, is a go-to for travel or taking with us to a BYOB party. It's just the right size to consume in one relatively short unit of time. The price is right for the occasion.
Fae A.
Grey goose is my top favorite for vodka. The only issue is the cost. When someone else is buying LOL, I will drink this with cranberry juice and it’s really smooth and tastes good. I definitely prefer this vodka over any others.
Teresa B.
west st paul
Grey Goose vodka is a very good smooth vodka. It is a bit more pricey than what I normally spend but worth the money. Compared to other vodkas that I drink such as Tito’s or Beluga it is very comparable. Overall I am satisfied.
Amanda S.
Escondido, CA
Grey goose is pretty good vodka. It used to be very expensive but it is much more affordable now. It tastes good and to me, doesn’t taste too much like vodka. Usually I mix the grey goose as well. You can also find it anywhere!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?