BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Briana H.
Canyon, TX
I know that I can always count on Grey Goose as an excellent choice of vodka, especially if I’m looking to gift a bottle for a Stock the Bar party, or if I’m looking to have friends over, this is great to serve!
Michelle Y.
Better Vodka's out there for the price, this one was more a shocker at its popularity to me and the price versus the taste is a bit high. You can buy Tito's at about twenty and get a much better tasting Vodka that won't kick start your old mower.
Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
My favorite vodka go to! I love the fact that I can drink this with club soda and lime and maintain my weight since it is low in calories. I also love the fact that I wake up with no headaches from this vodka!
Scott L.
Martindale
I really can't stand this vodka. A lot of friends recommended it but I was not impressed. It tasted like rubbing alcohol to me. I would definitely recommend a different brand of vodka. Giving it two stars only because of its high alcohol content.
Cynthia P.
San Juan
This is another favorite vodka for me! Grey and Tito's are my absolute best! The rest are just not great for my taste! A bit pricey, but totally worth every penny! DELICIOUS with any mixer! Never disappointing!!! Satisfied with EVERY purchase!
Stephanie C.
Grey goose is on of my go to vodkas. No flavor, nice package, mix with a little cranberry for a delish refreshing drink, repeat consumer and will continue you to buy. Definitely will buy this vodka again.
Alicia H.
Thea best vodka ever!! This is the smoothest vodka you will try. Perfect for lemon drops or any martinis. Try with fresh lime and soda water for a refreshing drink. Very reasonable price and quiet delicious. You will not be disappointed.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis
Love this product and it's classic packaging. So smooth and great alone or mixed. I have bought this many times and always come back to it. Fully worth the price. Definitely recommend this brand often.
Glenda S.
Nashville , TN
Grey Goose is old faithful. When I hit my mid twenties, my grandfather told me drinking this was key to prevent hangovers. While there are times when I go overboard and nothing would prevent a hangover, Grey Goose typically is perfect.
Alex T.
crown point, IN
This vodka definitely gets the job done, and it's good for a mixed drink but definitely not my favorite vodka that I have had. It's not very expensive, which is a plus, but it's definitely not my first choice when it comes to alcohol. Not bad though!
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?