BY GREY GOOSE #9 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Lisa G.
Dallas, GA
This is one the best vodkas I have ever had. It isn’t priced too high but it’s not the cheapest. It is a great vodka for shots or mixing. It doesn’t burn. Define recommend trying this one out if you are trying to find a decent vodka that doesn’t cost a lot.
Vanessa S.
Covina
I won’t protest that Grey Goose is a smooth vodka. It certainly isn’t a good tasting vodka. It’s a little bitter at first. Then it gets more bitter. After it goes down, the aftertaste is even more bitter. It doesn’t burn, but I’ve tasted better vodkas
Amy F.
Boston
Perfect to mix with anything of your preference. The size will last you longer than you think. The price was very reasonable for the amount you get. I have purchased this or many years and will continue. Would definitely continue to buy in the future.
Deanna M.
Love love love the grey goose vodka. Got a small bottle for my birthday and ended up having to go get another one and because the bottle was too small for everyone. Great price range and I love the bottle design as well. I highly recommend grey goose.
Kristin J.
Salt lake city
Love this vodka. Great for mixers. I love to use it for vodka waters with lime. The bottle is the perfect size. Not too big or too small. I buy this vodka more than any other vodka. Its very smooth. I would recommend anyone and everyone to try this.
Shydai M.
Mount Vernon
This is a very simple vodka it's smooth and strong however compared to Lexi Smirnov I find this as an expensive duplicate. There's really nothing remarkable about gray goose it's it's good but it's just so pricey I often will choose Smirnoff instead.
Leigh H.
Brigham City
Love love love gray goose vodka! One of my favorites for sure. Smooth enough to sip on the rocks anytime of the day. Or mix it with tonic water, juice, or just a squeeze of lime. Also goes great with lemon and a bit of sugar in the rim of your glass.
Raquel F.
Bronx, NY
Very smooth drink can drink alone or mix it with fruit juice. I’m not a drinker therefore most of the time everything a drink it’s too strong but this drink I recommend for people like me. Doesn’t give you hangover or headaches like most drink does.
Emely T.
This is one of my favorite vodkas. Very smooth flavor. Great in martinis. I have purchased multiple time and will continue to repurchase. I definitely would recommend. It is a little bit pricey compared to others but worth the money.
Heather M.
Love it! Smooth and perfect for any occasion! Can never go wrong! Will buy again and again! The taste is lighter, easy to mix with just about anything! We buy it any time we’re going to have friends over! Will definitely buy it again and again!
alex c.
Chicago
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?