BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles , WA
My go to vodka. Great taste and nice quality. I've even used the bottle as a rolling pin before. I can purchase this product from any liquor store local to me. A popular brand for a reason. Always a good time with the goose!!
Leticia P.
It tastes good but for me personally it is too strong which made me not enjoy it as much as I thought I would. The bottle however is very beautiful and I think maybe one or two drinks its fine, i would buy it again probably.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I'm giving this a 2 because I am not a big drinker at all. I have tried this and it is top shelf, no comparison to other brands of Vodka. I don't but liquor but if some friends do I'll probably have a drink or 2. Lol Good stuff overall. 🙌🏽
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
A great night in the VIP section of the club surrounded by your best freinds wouldnt be a night to remember without a few bottles of grey goose! all the beast times are had with this. i can honestly say i dont remember how it tastes exactly.. but i mean its vodka
Mary A.
Fort Wayne, IN
How can anyone not love Grey Goose? Especially when you're getting table service in a club. Of course I didn't pay for it, lord knows that was pricey haha. But I don't even like vodka very much and still thought the Goose was smooth.
Lexus D.
Middletown, NY
This product is a party must have. Usually do not drink it alone, but it awesome to mix with! I usually make a huge thing of punch and dump the whole bottle right in. Grey Goose definitely becomes a highlight at my parties.
Aubrey A. S.
Amazing Vodka! So smooth that it is almost refreshing! Typically wouldn't reach for a vodka and consider it a thirst quencher, but mixed with your favorite sparkling soda, this drink can be a real treat! No hangovers ever!
Kat P.
I mean if you didn’t grow up with this in your freezer did you even party bruh? Lol all jokes aside it’s bad to go wrong with grey goose when buying a bottle at a club this is usually my choice it mixes well with the mixers
Lady B.
Inglewood, CA
Grey Goose is the second vodka I've ever considered drinking a second time and it's never done me wrong. It's more expensive than some of the others but the price is definitely worth it. It's a quality vodka and it will not have you regretting your decision.
Vonne w.
St George, UT
my favorite to mix with, I love the taste and the smoothness of it, I buy this for get togethers and make cocktails. I find this at my local liquor store. it's much better in comparison to the cheaper brands I would buy this over and over again, just perfect
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?