BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
ANTIGONE L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This vodka is pricey but perfect for a special night out. I like to start my night with vodka so I will usually create a craft cocktail at home with this or take shots with my girlfriends. It goes down smooth and I definitely think I will buy it again!
tiffany c.
baldwin park
I enjoy drinking this drink. This is my go to so I don’t have a hangover the next day. I love to mix my vodka with some cranberry juice it taste really good that way
Kayce D.
I have only purchased this product once and was slightly disappointed. This product is a little on the pricey side for the quality. To me it is just a typically higher end vodka. For its price point I prefer different vodkas then Grey Goose.
Tiffany T.
College Park, GA
Let me just say... this is not a drink I would just run out and buy because I prefer other labels, but this drink is still great. Pretty pricey and strong.. I woke up in my driveway the next morning, best friend in the passenger seat, and neither of us knew how we made it home, lol
Andrea G.
Moreno valley, CA
Grey goose vodka is very good at being mixed with juices or other beverages it is very smooth. I've bought it at several places Bevmo, grocery stores etc. It is affordable. For the price it sells for its better than other low priced vodkas.
Jessica G.
Destin, FL
Perfect for any mix drink. My to go vodka. The flavor is pretty strong like I like it. I’m really happy with this vodka and I haven’t purchased any other vodka I’ll always buy this brand and stick with it.
Allison W.
Smyrna, TN
One of the best vodkas out there in my opinion! It is pricier then others, but blends so well with soda water and lemon or lime for a very smooth taste. Overall completely satisfied and would highly recommend any flavor of Grey Goose vodka.
Gisselle Z.
Chino, CA
This vodka is personally my all time favorite. It has such a distinct flavor. Unlike any other vodka because although vodka tends to be too strong and unbearable for people. This vodka is smooth and tasted amazing! Great for mixing as well!
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
This is a great vodka for mixing. It is expensive but a great quality. I love the packaging. It is perfect for times when you want to splurge for a nicer alcohol. It is a lot smoother than other brands
Lakan G.
georgetown, KY
One of my favorite vodkas now that I've graduated college and learned that everclear is unacceptable and takes years off your life. Use this regularly for mixed drinks and Jell-O shots for events. Regularly recommend to friends for events.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?