BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Rozaln P.
One of the finer vodkas I've purchased, this drink never disappoints. I've had it several times with no complaints! It has a smooth finish that makes it okay to drink straight on the rocks. A favorite amongst friends whenever I have company over for parties!
Callie H.
Houston
Decent vodka; it’s amooth with a slight burn. I’ve had many a drinks made with Grey Goose and one of my top 5 vodkas. The value is okay, but not my preferred at its price point. The flavor is pretty good. I would buy again.
Megan T.
East Amherst
The goose is a must-have-on-hand-at-all-times type of vodka in my house. Compared to other higher end vodkas this one takes the cake. It’s totally worth the extra money especially when compared to those god awful rail drinks from college bars which allllmost scarred me for life from vodka! 😀
Madi M.
Illinois
It’s a very good vodka. Kinda pricey. I mainly bought it because of the bottle and because I’ve heard good things about this and they are true. More of a luxury vodka.
Justine D.
Ellenville, NY
Grey Goose is one of those vodkas that are smooth and do not need to be drowned in a mix to get it down. I always stock Grey Goose in my bar collection. I usually purchase it from my local Liquor Store. I always choose Grey Goose and will always buy it. The quality is well worth the price.
Lyndsey P.
Campobello, SC
Great vodka perfect for mixing or drinking by itself ! It’s very affordable for the amount you receive. Grey goose has such a better flavor than it’s “competitors” and gives you more of a buzz if that’s what your looking for. Grey goose is my go to vodka I wouldn’t go with any other brand!
Diana R.
Grey Goose Vodka is one of my favorite ones. It is on the high end side of the vodkas, and it is really worth it. My favorite drink is vodkatonic and you can tell the difference when you use a cheap vodka. You can find this product almost anywhere.
Brenda O.
Tulsa, OK
Tried this product for the first time around New Years, price matched for quality.  I tried in a mixed drink and would buy it again and I would recommend having on hand for next social gathering.  Not disappointed ! Satisfied! Sophisticated taste!
Emily C.
Waterloo
I remember the first time I had grey goose. I was about 23 and had been drinking cheap vodka. I was at a work party and they had grey goose. I mixed it was some 7 Up and for the first time realized THAT was what vodka was supposed to taste like!
Cameron M.
San Diego , CA
Great vodka goes down smooth. Mixes well with juices or in bloody Mary’s. Not a big fan of shots but when I take shot of this they go down great. Well worth the price
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?