BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
It is served best chilled or on the rocks. Depending on where you purchase Grey Goose it can be a little pricey but you are definitely paying for quality. My favorite drink is Grey Goose and pineapple juice.
Ashley M.
Ware Shoals, SC
Great quality Vodka that is very smooth. I usually only buy for parties or special occasions because it’s a bit on the expensive side. Packaged well and tastes best cold. I would definitely recommend trying.
Haley R.
Bought at a local liquor store. I am a repeat consumer it is very smooth and mixes well, providing for a very tasty drink. Grey goose definitely makes some of my favorite vodkas.
Lani N.
Perfect, gets straight to the point. Love to have it at party’s , get togethers. Especially when we have bbq at the beach , couldn’t get much better. Also love the look of the bottle it brings to the table.
Shannon N.
Milwaukee, WI
Very smooth. One of my favorite vodkas. Always worth the extra money compared to other brands. It may not always be the cheapest but people know it’s good and will appreciate the quality. Would recommend!
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
This is a high end Vodka.  It tastes great and is very smooth.  I love that it is easily available at most liquor stores.  It is a bit more expensive then other brands, but the taste is worth it.  I use this for my evening drinks and I would repurchase when I use it up.
Dustie N.
It’s great!! Such a great taste and so smooth on the throat. Doesn’t burn like a cheap vodka. I’d highly recommend to anyone who likes vodka or just likes mixed drinks in general. It mixed very well too!
raquel f.
Again I’m not a big vodka fan but this is a good one I like it good quality vodka nice packaging reasonable price for the quality good for shots great for parties and get together very satisfied with it
Saba Z.
Excellent vodka for the price point. Very smooth and good for mixing. Beautiful bottle and elegant as a gift! Not my all-time favorite vodka, but for the price, the value, taste and packaging are great.
Jeanie H.
Branford, FL
Grey Goose is a smooth tasting vodka that mixes well with juices or when creating specialty cocktails, great to keep around for parties or anytime you're serving drinks.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?