BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Brittney C.
Muncie, IN
This is a good brand of vodka. While it's not my favorite it is still a great tasting vodka. Smooth taste and goes well with what I pair it with usually. Seems to be a decent price compared to others around here. I would recommend it to others. I would buy this again if they didn't have my regular brand!
Kristiana C.
Wylie, TX
Great vodka, my favorite taste and my first choice. I bought it at specs.  just goes down so smoothly compared to other vodkas, I love drinking it with cran apple. I am a repeating consumer and I will keep buying this product for whenever I feel like drinking
Kari-Lynn R.
Palm Coast
Very first vodka I have ever tried and WOW! I love getting this on special nights in the VIP section cause it's always the best in the clubs. The taste is great and always the best to mix with cranberry juice! Highly recommend to people wanting top shelf.
Alyssa H.
Prior Lake, MN
This is a very smooth vodka. It is best served with ice. It is quite an expensive vodka and even though it was quite smooth it was not that different than a lower priced vodka. I would recommend buying it again but not simply for casual drinking.
Holly P.
Lancaster
Oh my goodness! What can I say, I love this vodka, you truly get what you pay for. GreyGoose is smooth and practically tasteless. Brings out the flavor of whatever you mix with it. You won't be disappointed when you try Grey Goose.
#seabreeze
#heregoosey
Hannah N.
Grey goose is ALWAYS good. The bigger bottle is nice if you have guests over. This bottle gives you more to share. I really like the smooth taste, and the fact that this brand does not give me a hangover the next day. It's a little pricey, but worth it.
Mary Grace S.
Atlanta
Goose always gets me loose! My go to vodka of choice. Far superior to the other comparably priced options. Purchased at the local liquor store many flavors and options available. Delicious will definitely purchase again and again. Did not disappoint!
Dawn S.
Roebling
I love the goose. It has a great taste and is the best out there for the money. We freeze it and it comes out perfect. Smooth taste. Wen we mix it with other liquors you can taste the smoothness in this brand. This is the only brand I would recommend!
Amirah K.
Jonesboro, AR
I loved grey goose vodka, it was very smooth and it made a great martini! Apple martini in particular! It was well worth the price, I will definitely be buying it again from my local package store. I would recommend grey goose to anyone wanting some good vodka!
Tvisha M.
Very good quality liquor. A wonderful base for all kinds of COCKTAILS. Seriously delicious. Its smooth. I purchase this as one of my regular liquors for my liquor cabinets. Easily available but I love to buy it at Costco. Would definitely recommend.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?