BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1934)
Holly S.
Westland, MI
Smooth flavor, nice finish.  Easily mixed with just about anything you can imagine.  I prefer to use this as a mixer.  I often purchase this from local party stores; repeat customer. Let's see how much more I have to write to fill up the word bar above.  This is my preferred vodka.
Ana W.
Indianapolis, IN
This vodka tastes great with pineapple juice mixed in. It's one of the best brands that I have tried I brought my bottle from Meijer they had a great sale. It was delicious I was satisfied overall I will def buy again
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I mean its great! I don't know if I would spend more money buying this versus regular vodka thats cheaper. I think its funny how some alcohol costs around 40-50 dollars for a huge bottle, but to me it tastes almost exactly like the 15 dollar stuff! Maybe its just me!
Juan Q.
We usually drink this straight before clubs and it goes down super smooth. No hangover with it not that expensive and we can all have a great time with one of this bottles I would recommend this vodka
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
Grey Goose is a great upscale vodka. I love the flavor and it definitely it superior to other brands! It's on the higher end, price wise but worth paying extra for. I'd definitely recommend it to others. Great vodka!
Sky T.
Brownville
Although i am no longer a vodka drinker, i would reccomend it to others... I have always mixed mine with orange juice or other juices but it can be drank straight aslo (although its a little rugged).
Annie W.
Springfield, MA
This vodka is one of my favorites for a night out. I think it’s great in mixed drinks and tastes delicious. Although, a little pricey it is definitely worth every penny! Would totally recommend for someone as a great host/hostess gift or just for a fun night out!
Desiree S.
Crane hill, AL
Definitely a smooth vodka. Not really my first go to but usually it's because I'm not picking lol. Everyone remembers that song, "loose as a goose." I guarantee if you take some shots of this, it will loosen you up
Jennifer S.
Granite Falls
Top of the line product. Great taste, really smooth drink. Definitely one of my favorite to drink. The quality and taste out weigh every other brand Ive tried. I highly recommend if you havent tried Grey Goose, that you do. Hands down one of the best!
Madison B.
Cary, NC
This product is good. It does not taste any better than its competitors yet it is priced much higher. I don't feel that it is worth its cost and will definitely not buy again. I do not recommend this product to others.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?