BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1952)
Chrissy M.
Goes down smooth. No hangover the next day. Doesn’t burn like all of the others! Great value totally worth the splurge. All of my friends  love it!  Repeat consumer for sure. Want to even try their flavors. Totally recommend to others over other vodkas
Shawni M.
Lockport
Decent tasting vodka, that is overbuzzed. Fell short in the department of  flavor and it’s smoothness. Would not recommend the original but would recommend the l’orange varietal of the brand. The flavors live up to the hype in more ways than one
Alexandra R.
Orange , TX
Yeah defenetly
My drink of choice when going out I love this compare to any other liquor the price is affordable defenetly it is delicious I would drink it every time I go out I would buy it agai n mix it with any juice !
Ana R.
This is my favorite liquor because it is the smoothest. It mixes extremely well with any beverage. It doesn't compare to alternatives, you can't get anything better in my opinion. The taste is good and I buy this often.
Dylan P.
This vodka has a very strong after taste and does not go down as smooth as some other vodkas. This vodka does not give you a headache. It is on the higher end of scale for pricing, but is much better than the cheaper vodkas offered. It is good mixed with lemonade.
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
This is hands down my favorite drink! Its what I order when I'm out. I know the taste and I can mix it with anything, won't be disappointed. The Goose have my forever support and business. I make apple martini's with it
Danabolton415 B.
tampa
Are you kidding me!? I’m like the classiest kind of drunk ever when I drink grey goose! I get to look down on everyone else in the room when I’m on my high horse drinking a grey goose martini! Ask the bartender for extra olives, then don’t eat any of them!
Holly S.
Westland, MI
Smooth flavor, nice finish.  Easily mixed with just about anything you can imagine.  I prefer to use this as a mixer.  I often purchase this from local party stores; repeat customer. Let's see how much more I have to write to fill up the word bar above.  This is my preferred vodka.
Devin D.
Glens falls , NY
4 stars because it is so pricey, but you get what you pay for! This has never given me hangover symptoms and doesn’t have a horrible taste like many other vodkas.
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
Grey Goose is a great upscale vodka. I love the flavor and it definitely it superior to other brands! It's on the higher end, price wise but worth paying extra for. I'd definitely recommend it to others. Great vodka!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?