BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Stephanie S.
Reno
Grey Goose is still in my opinion one of the smoothest vodkas out there. It has a smoky nose which finishes clean and dry. Whether you’re taking shots or having a cocktail this doesn’t have an unpleasant aftertaste many vodkas leave you with.
Dee D.
This is such a great and smooth vodka. The price is very good for the quality. There are so many great drinks you can make with this but it’s smooth enough to drink straight chilled or over ice. I will definitely continue to keep buying this.
Lisa B.
This is a good choice if you want something simple to take a quick shot or to quickly mix something together. It gives you that sour face when taking a shot but doesn’t leave a lingering taste in your mouth. I wish it was just a tad smoother.
Skylar K.
One of my favorite vodkas, especially mixed with cranberry or pineapple juice! It has a higher alcohol percentage so obviously it gets to you faster. I’d say you definitely get your money’s worth, and it’s great for a variety of mixed drinks.
Top vodka of choice! It's the smoothest brand and leaves no next day hangover! I mix the product with almost every drink and is my "go to" anywhere, whether it's a Moscow mule, pineapple and vodka, cran, or my personal fav... dirty martini!
Kevin N.
Lynnfield
Purchased at: Publix
It was perfect an ice cold cup of grey goose is the perfect beverage for any social gathering or party. Its only a beverage that improves with coldness in my opinion, having it room temperature would definitely be a huge burn to the throat.
Lynsey J.
Sandy, UT
Hands down the best vodka! It has a super smooth flavor and pairs great with all mixers. I like to add it to True Lemon lemonade, so good! Unless I completely overindulge, I’ve never once gotten a hangover or even a headache for Grey Goose.
Bria S.
Wyncote, PA
I’m not a vodka fan at all. I don’t usually drink clear liquor unless it is in a jungle juice or mixed drink. I usually go with a cheaper brand as well. I don’t like the taste of vodka. I like Svedka a little better because of the flavors.
Shey k.
Davie, FL
Gray goose is like a cheap fancy vodka if that makes sense so it’s not bad it goes down pretty smoothly it’s not super expensive and you can have a good time what I recommend it? maybe
Rebecca P.
Oxford
Grey Goose vodka is a wonderful brand, that goes down so smoothly. I usually drink Grey Goose and soda with a lemon and lime but we also make dirty martinis on the rocks. On game days, we like to make Bloody Mary’s. We purchase this often.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?