BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Jessica K.
Roseville, MI
Has a very clean, crisp taste!! Nice and smooth when consumed!!! It’s also known as one of the top shelf vodkas. It pairs well with lemonade and cranberry juice.
Maria N.
CHICAGO, Il
Great size for the great value!!!!  Good taste tipsy and great to mix with give it a try and you won’t regret it I loved it hope you do as well it did me my expectations maybe a tab bit more of alcohol would be great ! Good value in my opinion I would recommend this to friends and family
Megan M.
Lockport, IL
Grey Goose is one of the best vodka brands on the market! Not only does it go down smooth, it has a wonderful taste. It never feels like you’re drinking gasoline and the after taste doesn’t even exist!
Meggan B.
Logan, WV
Awesome vodka. Strong tasting but overall very smooth. Great to mix with fruit juices, especially cranberry juice. I have many memories with this drink! I first bought it in myrtle beach sc, and loved it.
Artiste S.
Benicia, CA
When my Best friend hot married I brought a bottle to the rehearsal dinner andafter party. We weren't disappointed at all. No matter how strong the drinks were we still were happy with the flavor .
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Who doesn't love Grey Goose vodka? This is one of the more popular alcohols out there and I'm a huge fan. The quality is outstanding so you can drink it on the rocks or in a martini and even with Red Bull and it will persistently be great. The price is also great for a premium vodka. Since the day it came out we couldn't keep it on the shelves in the bar. As a bartender I have poured more Grey Goose than you can imagine. It will always be a great quality go to vodka.
Raminta V.
Grey goose is creme de la creme! You can tell by the quite high price that this vodka is actually made well and tastes great and mixes so well with other juices!
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
I have nothing but good things to say about Grey Goose. Whenever I stop in to my local ABC its almost always for a bottle, I'm a repeat customer of the brand. I consider it a more realistic option to Belvedere and as close as you're going to get to it; it's incredibly smooth and goes down so easily, my drink is vodka water so that's saying a lot. For someone on a budget I definitely recommend it.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
This is one of my favorite vodkas!! It is so smooth! I usually gag every time I hear the word, "vodka" but with this, I mix it with nearly anything and I can't even hardly taste the alcohol, it is so smooth! And even the taste of it is amazing. It has a very high-end vodka kind of feel to it. Always one of my favorites and will continue to recommend to all my friends!!
Lauren K.
Louisville
I bought a bottle of Grey Goose cus a lot of rappers mentioned it in their songs and I figured that if I'm ever gonna be cool, I'm gonna have to learn to "blame it on the Goose". Though I didn't feel any looser like T-Pain said I would, I did score a sweet pair of golden pajama pants that I had never seen before and mysteriously woke up in the next morning.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?