BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1942)
Catherin R.
This drink has a during smell but goes down smoothly down your throat once taken. It is a good drink & you won't be disappointed. Its affordable for the side of the bottle & the amount you get. I would buy this drink again.
Ashley G.
Best liquor to drink with cranberry juice or pineapple juice. Mixes well with a lot of juices. It doesn’t hit you right away and it has less alcohol % compared to absolute vodka! It can be pricey for some people but I think it’s important to drink quality alcohol
Lindsay N.
Orlando, FL
It can be a little strong for a taking a shot, but with a touch of cranberry juice will having you drinking all night! The price is well in budget to have a fun night out with the girls. Definitely included in the home bar.
Christina G.
Peoria
Strong and hard with a smooth finish. Pairs great with anything citrus. Much better than your average Smirnoff. Great flavor. Great value for price to alternative vodkas. I would definitely recommend the Grey Goose brand to others. Looking forward to trying more!
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Grey Goose Grey Goose to me is the best vodka out there. It goes down smooth and I never have a hangover with Grey Goose.  It is a little pricey when compared to other vodkas, but still the best one for me.  I would pay a little more for better quality.
Jenna W.
Fairmont
The first time I had this it was mixed with a bubbly champagne at a wedding and then they mixed it in cups of strawberry lemonade and to my surprise it was great. The flavor is super smooth and I’d recommend to anyone that drinks vodka. This brand is my favorite.
katelyn h.
Grey goose is my go to vodka! It’s such a good mixer and so much better than the alternatives! It’s a great price and has a great taste! Grey Goose Vodka
Rebekah L.
Spring Lake Park
This one wasn't the greatest vodka I've tried but it is way better than the cheaper vodka's such as Karkov. A lot of the places I have ordered mixed drinks from use this type of vodka. This one you need a certain taste for.
Elena G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pretty decent product. One of the best I have ever tried to be honest. I definitely recommended. Also price wise, it's pretty affordable. I also noticed less hangover symptoms after drinking this compared to other types of Vodka I have tried in the past.
Chrissy M.
Goes down smooth. No hangover the next day. Doesn’t burn like all of the others! Great value totally worth the splurge. All of my friends  love it!  Repeat consumer for sure. Want to even try their flavors. Totally recommend to others over other vodkas
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?