BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Ashley D.
Apex, NC
Very crisp, I don't usually drink straight vodka, but when I do, I go for this brand. If you're one who enjoys the taste of strong, and slick liquor then this is definitely the one for you. It can be a little pricey, going for at least 30+ dollars per liter, but it is worth every penny.
Hannah R.
The best of the large brands of vodka in my opinion. Definitely not as well priced. I've heard that Costcos own brand Kirkland sells the same stuff as a generic for a much better price.
Peggy F.
San Augustine
Very smooth and great taste. First bottle I tried was given to me and now that's all I buy. I recommend this to all my family and friends. I buy it at my local liquor store. Very delicious. If you like Vodka this is the one to buy. Very satisfied with this Vodka.
Erica A.
Carrollton
It has a very smooth taste to it and goes good with just about anything. I like to put it in the freezer and once in a while just take a shot of it or mix it in with a juice.
mikia w.
I’m a vodka girl so anything vodka is my friend. Even though it burns I love this straight or mixed either way lol. I’ll do shots or mix it. I love it. I buy it all the time.
Sakia E.
Valrico , FL
Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L is one of my favored vodkas. I love the regular one and also the cherry flavored on. I would recommend this if you like a good brand of vodka.
Michelle P.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff will have you messed up! The taste is so smooth! I mixed it with pineapple juice. I have never had a better tasting vodka before! I totally recommend this over the cheap stuff. Drink responsibly!
Erika R.
San Antonio, TX
This is a smooth vodka but I do find it does have a bitter aftertaste. I think it is over priced. There are other vodkas that are less pricey that taste better in my opinion.
Risss👑 L.
Staten Island
Literally the best vodka out there. I buy it all the time. The bottles super cute with the geese on it. It’s pretty expensive but you’re definitely getting what you pay for.
Tina P.
Hamilton, NJ
An ultimate party pleaser. Some of the only shots that are bearable taken neat. The expire is smooth and undeniable quality. The price is worth it. I recommend to everyone !
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?