BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
nichole w.
Middletwn Spg, VT
This has always been my go to vodka of choice. I usually have this in mixed drinks. My oldie but goodie was always red bull and grey goose, not so much these days 😂
Jodia G.
Somers, NY
Very smooth!! Goes great with a martini and a screwdriver. Prices could be a little high depending on where I buy. I do think Tito’s is a lot smoother though.
Kayla C.
Essex
If your looking for a smooth vodka that goes down easy this is the one. I like it on the rocks to sip on. First choice vodka but a little more on the expensive side
The best vodka ever! It’s amazing when drinken straight! The packaging & the bottle itself is beautiful. Depending on the size you purchase, it’s definitely a splurge. I would totally repurchase a bottle whenever I go to a party or a family event. This makes a great gift as well!
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
I had grey goose once during New Years when I was younger. It was the smoothest tasting vodka I have ever drank. I had juice as a chaser and it went down so smooth. Pretty expensive compared to other vodkas but worth it.
MaCall R.
Irvington , NJ
Now this my vodka of choice. It has a distinct flavor which isn't too harsh. It does have a little burn to it.. With this you can literally drink a whole bottle and not end up with your face in the toilet! Grey Goose Vodka
Cynthia M.
Saginaw , MI
Smooth and easy to drink. I would pour this over fresh cut strawberries, freeze it with to a chill and eat them during a movie. Also the cherry flavored grey goose
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
I'm not going to lie, I usually feel like most vodkas taste the same for the most part.. they as usually taste like death, but grey goose is one of my favorites. When they have it on the shelf, I'll usually take that in my mixed drinks
Casey 😜.
Clarkston, Mi
I buy this every Father’s Day in a gift set for my stepdad. He absolutely loves it! It’s a bit too expensive for me to drink regularly but it makes a perfect gift.
Courtney F.
Smooth as fuuuuug, as always. Have given this as a housewarming, Christmas, birthday gift. It always pleases. Delicious in any way. Gorgeous packaging, for liquor.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Alex C.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?