BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Rachel E.
Los Angeles, CA
I use to love Grey Goose Vodka but I recently bought a bottle and it was horrible. It left a horrible taste in my mouth and no matter what I would mix with it, it would still be incredibly strong. I think the vodka is over price and I would not buy it again.
Sara C.
Orlando
Purchased at: Walmart
Grey Goose is honestly my favorite vodka. I find it to be quite smooth and doesn’t have that cheap kick or weird after taste. Any time I drink it I feel myself remembering the old days when I listened to rap music endorsing it and me singing along at like fourteen.
Grace K.
Atlanta
This is one of the nicer brands of vodka I would say. I don't like vodka, but this one goes down pretty smooth. The price is higher, but you're paying for quality. This is definitely something that I would get for a gathering with close friends to have a good time.
Courtney B.
Hockessin, DE
Grey Goose Vodka is amazing. I have been using this vodka to make orange crushes for friends and family. I have used this product at different events such as holidays, parties and just having family and friends over. Grey Goose Vodka is super smooth going down.
Carolyn H.
My go to for vodka heavy drinks. If I intend on tasting my liquor in a drink (like a martini or drinking neat), I make sure to purchase this. It is slightly more pricey than the average grocery store brand but the taste more than makes up for the difference in cost.
Ashley G.
Best liquor to drink with cranberry juice or pineapple juice. Mixes well with a lot of juices. It doesn’t hit you right away and it has less alcohol % compared to absolute vodka! It can be pricey for some people but I think it’s important to drink quality alcohol
Jenna W.
Fairmont, WV
The first time I had this it was mixed with a bubbly champagne at a wedding and then they mixed it in cups of strawberry lemonade and to my surprise it was great. The flavor is super smooth and I’d recommend to anyone that drinks vodka. This brand is my favorite.
Halee B.
Houston
It's grey goose, what else can you say? It lives up to the hype and goes down smooth. It's very expensive but you can justify it with how it feels like you're drinking water. I buy on special occasions and if I could afford it, all the time because it's so worth!
Brandie R.
Jackson, AL
Goes down smooth! Typical use this in mixed drinks however, I have taken straight shots of this stuff. I am not a fan of drinking anything straight but given the choice......i would use this product
Kristi B.
New Orleans, LA
Well know name. Great for gift giving. Traditional vodka. Not overly expensive. The largest bottle is your best deal if you’re keeping in your liquor cabinet. The also offer great gift sets for Christmas.
alex c.
Chicago
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?