BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Stephanie F.
Meriden
Taste good mixed with cranberry. My favorite brand of vodka. Better than most other brands such as Smirnoff. Great value not too expensive compared to other brands. Flavor is great very smooth would definitely buy again it is delicious. I want to try other flavors
Jenna W.
Fairmont
The first time I had this it was mixed with a bubbly champagne at a wedding and then they mixed it in cups of strawberry lemonade and to my surprise it was great. The flavor is super smooth and I’d recommend to anyone that drinks vodka. This brand is my favorite.
Angela C.
Granite Bay
Love how smoothly it goes down. Mixes well with others juices for your favorite mixed drink. Love how slender the bottle is, it's very pleasing. Always meet our expectations when we have a party. Define my a repeat customer and will always buy it again.
💀 K.
Atlanta
One of the better expensive vodkas out there. It’s a well known brand, and there’s a reason for it. Having Grey Goose in the family liquor cabinet is a staple for my family. It’s been bought bottle by bottle. It’s smooth and there’s no burn when it goes down.
Ashley K.
Canton, GA
Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L  is extremely smooth.  I purchase this to use with mixers such as cranberry or orange juice.  I find this product a little on the high side but well worth the extra dollar(s) since it isn't one of the cheap vodkas that leave you with a headache. This item can be purchased at any local spirits store.  Overall, I would highly recommend and I will continue to purchase this product.
Amanda G.
It’s vodka! I can’t complain, it doesn’t have that super rubbing alcohol taste and after a few (5-6) shots you don’t even realize you’re drinking vodka. Grey Goose is the classy alternative to mixing your liquor with random juice while still afforadable ;)
Kirsten G.
Dallas, TX
Best vodka for mixing in drinks by far! There’s no burning smell in your nose like most other vodkas (inexpensive and expensive) that I’ve tried. I’ll never stray away from my Grey Goose for sure! Best thing I’ve mixed it with so far is Diet Root Beer.
Jennifer S.
Granite Falls
Top of the line product. Great taste, really smooth drink. Definitely one of my favorite to drink. The quality and taste out weigh every other brand Ive tried. I highly recommend if you havent tried Grey Goose, that you do. Hands down one of the best!
Heather M.
Love it! Smooth and perfect for any occasion! Can never go wrong! Will buy again and again! The taste is lighter, easy to mix with just about anything! We buy it any time we’re going to have friends over! Will definitely buy it again and again!
Rebecca W.
Portland , OR
I love grey goose if I'm drinking vodka! I wouldn't say it's pricey but it's not cheap either! It's nice and smooth. I'm definitely a repeat consumer. And will most likely consume it again! I would recommend this to someone that doesn't want a cheap vodka without spending a lot!
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?