BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1929)
The half gallon sized bottle is the perfect size for a party with friends. The bottle is still such a classic looking bottle and the smoothest vodka around. Having Grey Goose with soda and some citrus is my go-to drink when I go out. It's refreshing and crisp in flavor.
Jennifer H.
Dallas , TX
Love this vodka! Very smooth and easy to drink! It mixes well with any mixer! It’s very affordable and great quality for the price! It exceeds any comparison to other vodkas! Exceeded my expectations as well ;) would definitely buy again! Great price! Great vodka!
Megan R.
Washington, DC
Three stars for Grey Goose you might be asking?  Yes.  Because it is overpriced.  They have a wonderful marketing department and have convinced us all that if we want to look like we are ridiculously wealthy, then we should drink their vodka.  Don't fall for it.  You will wind up mixing this with juice, or as an ingredient in a fancy cocktail, and it just is not worth it.  Get some rail vodka for that.  If you are a connoisseur of vodka, then you probably aren't drinking Grey Goose anyway.
Charve M.
Atlanta
Definitely gets the job done if you know what I mean. It’s very smooth and mixes great with a tart lemonade or sprite. I think compared to others, GreyGoose is more for experienced drinkers. The value and quality of the drink is impeccable and it doesn’t make you tired.
Jessica F.
orange
Grey Goose Vodka is a great all around vodka. It isn’t like some of the other ones that will give you not only terrible taste but a bad hangover. It’s smooth, not crazy expensive, and mixes well. You can drink it straight and not have any problems either.
Bekkah G.
Spartanburg
I have had lots of nights with gray goose that I dont even remember. It is an amazing and easy to drink liquor! It is so smooth! I dont even need a chaser for it, which is what gets me in trouble!!! I would recommend it to anyone and I will be a forever customer.
Daven T.
Greygoose is the only vodka I will drink! People who say they can't tell the difference in vodkas aren't taking the next day into account. A lot of vodkas just destroy me with a hangover. But greygoose never does. It's my favorite. I love the original and pear flavor!
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI
This is a stong Vodka. This is definitely a high quality Vodka. I tend to stray from this if im with family or coworkers just because i know for me it doesnt take much to get me to relax with this. But this is a fun going out with the girls option, let loose and have a good time.
Kelsey F.
new orleans, la
Grey goose is a great smooth vodka! Obviously always a first choice for me when out. The packaging stands out, because of its consistency over the years. It’s a great vodka, but do yourself a favor and swing by Costco and by the signature Kirkland brand, it’s an exact replica and less than half the price! You don’t even need a membership to purchase alcohol at Costco!
Beshina M.
Bensalem, PA
Soooo smooth going down! Isn’t super intense especially when chilled. Great for mixing drinks because it doesn’t have that over powering rubbing alcohol taste. I’m not much of a shots kinda girl but I never Mind when it’s this vodka because the taste doesn’t linger
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?