BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Justine D.
Ellenville, NY
Grey Goose is one of those vodkas that are smooth and do not need to be drowned in a mix to get it down. I always stock Grey Goose in my bar collection. I usually purchase it from my local Liquor Store. I always choose Grey Goose and will always buy it. The quality is well worth the price.
Lyndsey P.
Campobello, SC
Great vodka perfect for mixing or drinking by itself ! It’s very affordable for the amount you receive. Grey goose has such a better flavor than it’s “competitors” and gives you more of a buzz if that’s what your looking for. Grey goose is my go to vodka I wouldn’t go with any other brand!
Bianca M.
Cicero
The taste is great! I love how strong it is and doesn’t leave a bad taste. Would definitely buy again and would highly recommend to others. The packaging is suttle and I like the flavor very much! It’s a great vodka.
Brenda O.
Tulsa, OK
Tried this product for the first time around New Years, price matched for quality.  I tried in a mixed drink and would buy it again and I would recommend having on hand for next social gathering.  Not disappointed ! Satisfied! Sophisticated taste!
Emily C.
Waterloo
I remember the first time I had grey goose. I was about 23 and had been drinking cheap vodka. I was at a work party and they had grey goose. I mixed it was some 7 Up and for the first time realized THAT was what vodka was supposed to taste like!
Diana R.
Grey Goose Vodka is one of my favorite ones. It is on the high end side of the vodkas, and it is really worth it. My favorite drink is vodkatonic and you can tell the difference when you use a cheap vodka. You can find this product almost anywhere.
Tabitha M.
Laredo , TX
You can never go wrong with this bottle! Always better to buy the bigger bottle it’s such a great bottle to mix or to just to take shots from it😌 such an affordable bottle
Hannah B.
I love drinking Grey Goose when I feel like getting a little fancy and spending a few more dollars than normal. Mixes well with just about everything and super smooth
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
You can never go wrong w grey goose vodka. They can be found at any liquor store. They are a little bit too pricey for the quality of vodka that you get, which is the only down fall. I would buy this vodka again especially for nicer occasions.
Elisabeth C.
Newark
They were all really great. It’s a great quality liquor for what you pay for it. I would definitely buy it again. It’s smooth and goes great with slot of mixers
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?