BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Shannon N.
Milwaukee, WI
Very smooth. One of my favorite vodkas. Always worth the extra money compared to other brands. It may not always be the cheapest but people know it’s good and will appreciate the quality. Would recommend!
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
This is a high end Vodka.  It tastes great and is very smooth.  I love that it is easily available at most liquor stores.  It is a bit more expensive then other brands, but the taste is worth it.  I use this for my evening drinks and I would repurchase when I use it up.
raquel f.
Again I’m not a big vodka fan but this is a good one I like it good quality vodka nice packaging reasonable price for the quality good for shots great for parties and get together very satisfied with it
Jeanie H.
Branford, FL
Grey Goose is a smooth tasting vodka that mixes well with juices or when creating specialty cocktails, great to keep around for parties or anytime you're serving drinks.
Alysha H.
Keokuk, IA
Grey Goose is hands down the best vodka on the market. Omg I love it! It’s delicious and outshines all other comparable vodka choices. GG is always my first choice and I always recommend it to others.
Kinsey M.
Lansing , MI
Grey goose makes you feel like you're drinking a super expensive liquor without having to pay an arm and a leg for it. It's so smooth and crisp! Goes great with cranberry or in a White Russian! My fav!
Jessica W.
lakewood
Very rubbing alcohol tasting, not so smooth compared to others. Purchased at Ralph’s. Not so expensive at Ralph’s, but can get expensive other places. Repeat customer. Wouldn’t really buy again.
Megan M.
Waco, TX
I think grey goose is overrated. I think you're paying for the name not the quality. It's obviously fine, but I think there are a lot of similar tasting vodkas at a much lower price point.
Alexandria E.
Dallas, TX
Great taste, however I find it very pricey for what you are getting. I think the Costco brand is as good if not better than this for half price. However, the taste is great and less harsh.
Katie F.
rochester
I LOVE this product. This is my go to vodka when it is offered. This is a very affordable product for the quality. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a smooth finish without the burn.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?