BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Robyn M.
Lancaster, PA
This vodka goes great with any type of drink you want whether it be cranberry juice, pineapple juice, seltzer, or even all 3. Even alone with ice great but I recommend seltzer cranberry.
Meg N.
Grey Goose is my all time favorite vodka. It is so smooth and is perfect on ice with a twist or in a dirty martini. It is expensive but I do think it is worth it, if you have the money and intend to drink it straight. There is no other vodka that I would prefer to drink on the rocks.
Christine A.
Upland
So yummy for summer drinks. Perfect with lemonade and those yummmy fruity drinks. Love the quality of this vodka. And yes it was everything and more. Defiantly have to try for yourself.
Kathy L.
Newburgh , IN
Grey Goose is a classy vodka and is great for cocktails that have little or no sweetness to them and you need a smooth finish. I've purchased it many times, and have enjoyed it straight during dinner parties when we toast to our health while enjoying a meal. I highly recommend it.
Kassandra D.
Grey Goose is a classic vodka. It is smooth and gentle. If you are drinking Grey goose all night long you are less likely to wake up the next day with a hangover. This is a vodka that you don't have to have a mixed drink to enjoy. I have no problem ordering a Grey Goose Martini.
Maria W.
Dayton
Amazing vodka but on the pricey side of things. Not my choice for a party or something, this is for privately drinking at home with good friends or yourself. Very wonderful vodka though if you want to treat yourself.
Valerie C.
Probably the best vodka out there! I have tried many brands of vodka, which all have a terrible burning feel when ingested. Grey Goose is of course a higher end vodka, but it well worth the money for how smooth it goes down. It also tastes incredible mixed in cocktails.
Rachel G.
This is my favorite "top shelf" brand of vodka. Although it is a tad expensive for taste, it is totally worth it. Smooth and refreshing, I actually enjoy this most when it is chilled, on ice with a splash of club soda and a lime wedge. I would highly recommend this vodka for classy nights out or  those special occasions.
Stephanie S.
Irmo, SC
Beautiful Bottle and usually a better deal per milliliter then one of the smaller bottles I love gray goose because it’s so smooth and the flavor is it pretty much goes with anything
Cheryl M.
Virginia Beach
Love love love this!! Non flavored grey goose is a great vodka to create a "be your own bartender night " party favorite..create a bar with olives, fruit, your favorite mixers, etc.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?