BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I once made ...2 Answers
Christine K.
Fults, IL
This in my go to when I want a flavorless (as in no pinapple, passion fruit, etc. flavor) vodka. It is a little more pricey but it is a smooth vodka. In my area it is a bit harder to find so when I do I stock up. I am always satisfied when I choose to drink this.
Ashton L.
Vidor, TX
Great vodka. Smooth, a good seller in the bars I have worked at. I've personally ordered it myself at some local bars and although it's not my favorite, it's still up there. I've purchased it before and I'll purchase it again. Good vodka, overall satisfied.
Anna C.
Myrtle Beach
Grey goose is definitely a high class drink. I have had it a few times and each time The alcohol went down so easy. It didn't even feel like I was drinking hard alcohol. On the opposing side of things, when consumed irresponsibly it has poor consequences.
Lindsay D.
KATHLEEN
Best vodka hands down. This purity is very obvious. It is better than any other vodka to date. It tastes clean and doesn't weigh you down. I am a repeat customer and will definitely be buying Grey Goose the next time I buy vodka. You really can't beat it!
Taylor K.
A good classic vodka. Always a great choice for literally anything. Not to mention it’s an awesome bottle so that’s always a plus to spice up the look of a liquor cabinet
Noelle W.
Lonaconing
Grey Goose is by far my favorite vodka! It is so smooth you can't even taste it in mixed drinks. Unlike other brands it isn't difficult to drink. I love using this product in mixed drinks. Unfortunately it is on the pricey side so I don't buy it often.
Kelly R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This in my opinion is one of the best vodkas in the market, it tastes great with everything, even on the rocks. It is affordable, and you get a great value for your money. I recommend it to all my friends when we have a party
Beena P.
Orlando
If I had to choose one brand of alcohol to have for the rest of my life, it would be grey goose. It goes down easy, tastes nice and crispy and no headaches the next day!
Theresa M.
Seymour, MO
My all time favorite vodka 🙌 A bit pricey but worth it especially for sipping chilled. My husband knows for special occasions this is what I prefer to drink above all other alcoholic beverages. Will continue to purchase this brand. Top shelf liquor.
Dylan A.
Lockport, IL
A top quality vodka no matter what anyone says. It is expensive but then again it is a larger brand grey goose everyone knows it. A higher end vodka through and through. I don't purchase t regularly because of the price but don't let it stop you.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?
Alex C.