BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
karely M.
I love using it for mix drinks but its great on it own. We bought a few bottles for our wedding and they were hone by the end of the party thats how you know its good
Christopher K.
Shreveport
Grey Goose was the very first Vodka that I ever tasted! Grey Good & cranberry juice! Goodness it just goes down so smooth. It is rather pricey, but worth every penny!
Cameron M.
San Diego , CA
Great vodka goes down smooth. Mixes well with juices or in bloody Mary’s. Not a big fan of shots but when I take shot of this they go down great. Well worth the price
Jessica R.
Charlotte
Grey Goose used to be my vodka of choice before Tito's and other American made vodkas came into the picture. The flavor is good, but for me the value is just not there. I would definitely drink this vodka if it was offered to me, but it's not my number one choice for a vodka mixer now.
Lucy S.
new york
Other than Chopin, this is my go-to vodka! When I drink this the night before, the next day I don't take as long to recover from the previous night's drinking. It's so tasty and pairs very well with any St.Germain or grenadine and some tonic water! Also looks super cute on my bar cart!
Kayce D.
I have only purchased this product once and was slightly disappointed. This product is a little on the pricey side for the quality. To me it is just a typically higher end vodka. For its price point I prefer different vodkas then Grey Goose.
tiffany c.
baldwin park
I enjoy drinking this drink. This is my go to so I don’t have a hangover the next day. I love to mix my vodka with some cranberry juice it taste really good that way
Adrii🌺 P.
Brooklyn
It is not a party with out a bottle of Grey Goose. I don’t usually like to have mixed drinks but when it comes to a Sex on the Beach with Grey Goose it is addicting.
Gisselle Z.
Chino, CA
This vodka is personally my all time favorite. It has such a distinct flavor. Unlike any other vodka because although vodka tends to be too strong and unbearable for people. This vodka is smooth and tasted amazing! Great for mixing as well!
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
This is a great vodka for mixing. It is expensive but a great quality. I love the packaging. It is perfect for times when you want to splurge for a nicer alcohol. It is a lot smoother than other brands
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?