BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Daniella M.
zapata
This is definitely one of the best vodkas I have ever drank! It's so smooth and tastes even better cold! I bought it at Specs. It costed $20 which is definitely affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Jessy B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Grey Goose is my fave vodka. You really cant go wrong with it. i really cant even compare it with the course gross taste of kettle one vodka. this vodka is so delicious and smooth, you can Not go wrong.
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
A solid vodka with a classic vodka kick. My only issue is that it seems a little pricey to have alcohol punch in the back of your throat, even though it's still among the lower prices.
Kayla D.
Asheville, NC
Best vodka I’ve ever had!!! It is rather expensive but it is well worth it! I would not use it as a mixer because it goes down so smooth & is great to drink by itself! I had repurchased this vodka many many times!
alicia a.
Tallahassee, FL
Grey Goose is one of my favorite vodkas. I just wish it wasn’t so pricey! It’s smooth and on special occasions I will always treat myself with some grey goose. 10/10 would buy goose all the time if I had the money
kinjal P.
Grey goose is definitely one of first vodkas I've ever tried. It's always a classic to pregame with and even when we go partying at the club, it's the one bottle we always get served!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
This is my favorite Vodka ever! I always order it at bars in my drinks and buy it by the bottle too. It’s so smooth! I highly recommend this vodka if you’re okay with the price. I will always purchase this brand!
Justin B.
gretna
Me and Grey goose have a love hate relationship. This is one liquor that really sneaks up on me. If I'm not careful I'll go from really cool drunk. To "somebody take him home" drunk.
Adam R.
Chicago
Very smooth, great for the urban youth, rap video placement with a hint of class for the suburbs. You bring this to the party and everyone knows you have a job and a 401k. I would give this as a divorce present.
Amber B.
Sugar Hill, GA
This is the king of vodkas! Smooth, refreshing, and a great flavor. It is a step above. This is easily available at any local liquor store. Easy to drink and without the nasty hangover that cheap vodka brings.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?