BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1915)
Noelle W.
Lonaconing
Grey Goose is by far my favorite vodka! It is so smooth you can't even taste it in mixed drinks. Unlike other brands it isn't difficult to drink. I love using this product in mixed drinks. Unfortunately it is on the pricey side so I don't buy it often.
Taylor K.
A good classic vodka. Always a great choice for literally anything. Not to mention it’s an awesome bottle so that’s always a plus to spice up the look of a liquor cabinet
Kelly R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This in my opinion is one of the best vodkas in the market, it tastes great with everything, even on the rocks. It is affordable, and you get a great value for your money. I recommend it to all my friends when we have a party
Beena P.
Orlando
If I had to choose one brand of alcohol to have for the rest of my life, it would be grey goose. It goes down easy, tastes nice and crispy and no headaches the next day!
Desirae M.
Zapata , TX
This is a nice smooth vodka, i like to mix it with different juices and sometimes just soda, it's also good in jello shots! i recommend this to people wanting something really nice and smooth, i bought it at Specs  Wine Spirits and finer foods.
Dylan A.
Lockport, IL
A top quality vodka no matter what anyone says. It is expensive but then again it is a larger brand grey goose everyone knows it. A higher end vodka through and through. I don't purchase t regularly because of the price but don't let it stop you.
Theresa M.
Seymour, MO
My all time favorite vodka 🙌 A bit pricey but worth it especially for sipping chilled. My husband knows for special occasions this is what I prefer to drink above all other alcoholic beverages. Will continue to purchase this brand. Top shelf liquor.
Rozaln P.
One of the finer vodkas I've purchased, this drink never disappoints. I've had it several times with no complaints! It has a smooth finish that makes it okay to drink straight on the rocks. A favorite amongst friends whenever I have company over for parties!
Madi M.
Illinois
It’s a very good vodka. Kinda pricey. I mainly bought it because of the bottle and because I’ve heard good things about this and they are true. More of a luxury vodka.
Bianca M.
Cicero
The taste is great! I love how strong it is and doesn’t leave a bad taste. Would definitely buy again and would highly recommend to others. The packaging is suttle and I like the flavor very much! It’s a great vodka.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?