BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Andrea Z.
Miami
I've received these as gifts. Great go to gift for any occasion. Brings back so many memories. Great for mixing. Love forparties, happy hours, or days at the beach. I always have a bottle at home
Ellie G.
Kingston
I just feel expensive when drinking grey goose. It goes down so smooth and is worth every penny. After drinking higher end vodkas like grey goose, I’ll never be able to go back to anything else.
Serena M.
Wonder Lake
I found this brand of Vodka to have high quality flavor with a smooth after taste and definitely with reasonable price. I don’t see room for improvement. Packaged tastefully, I highly recommend!
Cathy C.
Good choice to make it with juices. Always good to have in case guests come over. I usually have cranberry juice or this awesome juice I get at trader Joe's, basically this goes with everything.
Taylor P.
Very good and smooth tasting vodka! One of my go too’s for sure when I do drink great value for the money and much better than a cheaper vodka that is just awful to get down would def buy again!
Carla C.
Repeat customer. Very smooth and good and will always buy. I add ice to it handsome times orange juice, depending on what mood I'm in. Its the best out there for my taste. The bottle is very nicely done. I would recommend this to others and I give it five stars.
Monique G.
It's a decent vodka. The price reflects its popularity- not it's taste. It's not the worst vodka I've tasted,and certainly not the worst. You can get a similar tasting vodka for less money-imho
Evelyn M.
I love to pair this with cranberry juice or orange juice.  This goes down smoothly, cannot complain about this brand at all.  Even my guests enjoy this vodka!  Other brands are not as smooth once it goes down.  Definitely would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good vodka!
Grace A.
Las Vegas
Its a really good one of my favorites vodkas to do my drinks and has a pretty good variation on size i dont drink a lot but this its most likely what i buy from the store when i want to drink
Nicole M.
Baltimore
It is nice and smooth. Great alone and with a chaser i.e. orange juice, pineapple juice, etc. It's also fairly cheap. I would definitely purchase again. I've also used it to make vodka sauce.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?