BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
I've always been a fan of Grey Goose. It's a very smooth and you are able to take shots of it without wanting to die, haha. This vodka can be found pretty much at any grocery or liquor store, but it tends to be the pricier of brands- but, for me, it can be worth it if I'm feeling it.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Smooth from beginning to end. Very clean and crisp with no unplesant aftertaste unlike with some of the other available brands. Very affordable for the great taste! I always find the best selection at my local liquor store, Celebrate. Would definitely recommend to others!
Brianne M.
Canyon
One of the Best Vodkas in my opinion, extremely smooth and great on the rocks or with a little tonic water!! Would definitely buy it again and recommend this product to others!!
Jalisa N.
Bakersfield
This is definitely my favorite vodka that I have every tried. It’s so smooth. It exceeded my expectations. It’s pretty affordable. I love the taste. It takes good by itself; theirs no need to mix it with anything. It comes in a very pretty bottle making it a great gift. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
Grey goose is one of those vodkas that cost more but is definitely worth it. It doesn’t have that run in alcohol taste that most cheaper vodkas do. And this in my opinion goes good with any mixture. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
Claire N.
Cedar Falls, IA
I buy grey goose for special occasions! It's my brother's all time favorite. I've bought it a handful of times. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. It's smooth but I enjoy Titos more. (Mostly because of the price)  I'll be buying it again for my brother's birthday!
Antonia D.
The best vodka I've ever had. Great for making Lemon Drops. I will occasionally stray and have other brands of vodka, but Grey Goose has always been my vodka of choice. In my opinion it is a lot smoother than other brands that are around. I will continue to purchase.
Frankie L.
Glendale, AZ
Pretty expensive for a bottle of vodka, in my opinion. Got it for my dad one time at Total Wine because he really loves his mixed drinks but I think I'd opt for a cheaper bottle with better flavor instead of wasting money on this. I probably wouldn't but this again.
Hailey D.
Huntington
The BEST vodka on the market! It is on the expensive side, however, it is worth every penny. I do not think this product needs any improvement at all. Amazing flavor, goes down very smoothly. I would recommend this product!
Jeronica B.
It was in a mixed drink I had. Really good. It didn't overpower the cocktail.  I bought it at a bar that i had went to on the south side. It was pretty affordable. Poured in a super tall glass. First time consumer. I would recommend it for those who don't drink often.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?