BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Rebecca H.
Bethlehem, PA
This vodka is a great buy because of the quantity you get for the cost. It’s quality is not affected at all by the large size. It is convenient for me to buy in bulk when I have an event going on and I would always recommend this to friends.
Amber I.
Anaheim, CA
My absolute favorite type of vodka! I'm not one for taking shots of vodka but the first time I did, I fell in love! It's absolutely smooth, doesn't burn your throat like other vodkas do. I love the goose!!!
cristy l.
Baytown , TX
Grey goose is a staple for girls night our favorite is to mix it with cranberry juice, it is very smooth and the price is so affordable we love buying the small bottles and sneaking them into the movies I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Lisa B.
This is a good choice if you want something simple to take a quick shot or to quickly mix something together. It gives you that sour face when taking a shot but doesn’t leave a lingering taste in your mouth. I wish it was just a tad smoother.
Roxana Z.
Altadena
I have drank Grey Goose for years. It is a well known brand with a great taste. I don't ever turned down The Goose when is offered...you can always find it in my bar. This brand is a staple household item.
Samantha M.
Camarillo, CA
We all know the Grey Goose name. Yes, it’s expensive, but it is such a better quality of ham cheaper vodka, at least in my opinion. I feel that it is smoother and causes less of a hangover. Plus, if you get it at Costco, you can save some cash.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
It's better chilled, I'm not a huge drinker so I would only drink this on occasions. I've drank this at most of my family events held periodically through out the years. Great quality and decent pricing.
Amanda H.
Irving, TX
I really enjoy Grey Goose. It pairs well with mixers, and has a smooth flavor. This is also very affordable, but does not taste like cheap vodka. This is also readily available at many locations as well.
Claire M.
Macedonia, OH
We used this product in the bar I used to work it. It’s very smooth. When you mix it you can’t really taste the alcohol so depending on your preference that could be a good thing or a bad thing. I am personally a fan and will use again.
Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
I mean who hasn't drank Grey Goose vodka and loved it? It's smooth, it doesn't burn, it mixes well, and it has an awesome price point! I think this is the first brand that I reach for when buying vodka.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?