BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I once made ...2 Answers
Madison G.
I love Grey goose, it is the ultimate vodka. Yes it is expensive but it is worth the price! I love how smooth it is and I definitely notice a less hungover feeling if I drink this!
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
Loved this! I was able to mix it with my cranberry juice and a splash of orange juice. I am a huge ciroc fan because of the flavors however grey goose can be put in any mixed drink
Angela W.
Collierville
My favorite vodka for martinis! Smooth taste and reasonably priced for a high quality vodka. Excellent flavor. Prefer over Tito’s. No room for improvement. More bite than ketel one
Cherre M.
Fort Smith
Grey Goose is the smoothest vodka ever made, its very relaxing and tasteful with sprite & lime. My favorite liquor store at Lucky's  always keeps it in stock. It is very tasteful and always put me in the right mood. I always buy this drink for special occasions.
Lu Q.
Miami Beach, FL
This is our favorite for my husband and I  is a little expensive but  is it worth it because is the vodka for fas more smooth and delicious than a tried, and the best part you can find them anywhere, general I buy it in Publix of Miami Beach, if you don't try it before you have to.
courtney s.
Saint Paul
Grey Goose vodka is my first choice for vodka! (And first choice out of any alcohol!) It’s very high quality and unlike most vodkas, I don’t get a headache from it after 2 drinks!
Gina A.
Truthfully not my favorite, and I think it’s too expensive for how it tastes. There are cheaper alternatives I would prefer for taste, and much better options at this price point.
Lisa S.
I am not a vodka drinker but my husband is and he loves Grey Goose Vodka. I don't purchase it for him all the time as it is a little on the pricey side, so I usually save it for special occasions. Or when he is feeling like a good martini. I can make a mean dirty martini!
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
I've always been a fan of Grey Goose. It's a very smooth and you are able to take shots of it without wanting to die, haha. This vodka can be found pretty much at any grocery or liquor store, but it tends to be the pricier of brands- but, for me, it can be worth it if I'm feeling it.
Patricia P.
It is a very smooth taste and makes a great cocktail. It is decently priced, especially for the quality. If there was a cheaper option then I think more people would buy. It is beautiful packaged. Yes, I would purchase again. I like straight forward taste with no extras and this one is a very smooth buy for anyone.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?
Alex C.