BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Kassandra D.
Grey Goose is a classic vodka. It is smooth and gentle. If you are drinking Grey goose all night long you are less likely to wake up the next day with a hangover. This is a vodka that you don't have to have a mixed drink to enjoy. I have no problem ordering a Grey Goose Martini.
Valerie C.
Probably the best vodka out there! I have tried many brands of vodka, which all have a terrible burning feel when ingested. Grey Goose is of course a higher end vodka, but it well worth the money for how smooth it goes down. It also tastes incredible mixed in cocktails.
Stephanie S.
Irmo, SC
Beautiful Bottle and usually a better deal per milliliter then one of the smaller bottles I love gray goose because it’s so smooth and the flavor is it pretty much goes with anything
Cheryl M.
Virginia Beach
Love love love this!! Non flavored grey goose is a great vodka to create a "be your own bartender night " party favorite..create a bar with olives, fruit, your favorite mixers, etc.
Cherre M.
Fort Smith
Grey Goose is the smoothest vodka ever made, its very relaxing and tasteful with sprite & lime. My favorite liquor store at Lucky's  always keeps it in stock. It is very tasteful and always put me in the right mood. I always buy this drink for special occasions.
Sonya G.
Smooth. Perfect for jello shots. Also great with some cranberry, and frozen grapes. Also to sweeten it up you can use half of this with a flavored grey goose so it's not too sweet.
Shari L.
Aurora
We are repeat customers. This is our go to for Vodka. The packing makes this vodka great for gift giving. Very smooth! You can drink it alone or with your favorite mixer. Best of all, it is priced right! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a reasonably priced top shelf vodka.  Grey Goose Vodka
Lisa S.
I am not a vodka drinker but my husband is and he loves Grey Goose Vodka. I don't purchase it for him all the time as it is a little on the pricey side, so I usually save it for special occasions. Or when he is feeling like a good martini. I can make a mean dirty martini!
Gina A.
Truthfully not my favorite, and I think it’s too expensive for how it tastes. There are cheaper alternatives I would prefer for taste, and much better options at this price point.
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
I've always been a fan of Grey Goose. It's a very smooth and you are able to take shots of it without wanting to die, haha. This vodka can be found pretty much at any grocery or liquor store, but it tends to be the pricier of brands- but, for me, it can be worth it if I'm feeling it.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?