BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Ana R.
This is my favorite liquor because it is the smoothest. It mixes extremely well with any beverage. It doesn't compare to alternatives, you can't get anything better in my opinion. The taste is good and I buy this often.
Holly S.
Westland, MI
Smooth flavor, nice finish.  Easily mixed with just about anything you can imagine.  I prefer to use this as a mixer.  I often purchase this from local party stores; repeat customer. Let's see how much more I have to write to fill up the word bar above.  This is my preferred vodka.
Vanessa O.
Irvine
Deserves to be a trendy and a top alcohol! Compared to other rough vodkas , this runs smooth and taste great with any mixing and alone- one of the only vodkas I'd drink straight! Though the price tag may be steep
For some there's definitely a reason why!
Ana W.
Indianapolis , IN
This vodka tastes great with pineapple juice mixed in. It's one of the best brands that I have tried I brought my bottle from Meijer they had a great sale. It was delicious I was satisfied overall I will def buy again
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
Grey Goose is a great upscale vodka. I love the flavor and it definitely it superior to other brands! It's on the higher end, price wise but worth paying extra for. I'd definitely recommend it to others. Great vodka!
Desiree S.
Irondale, AL
Definitely a smooth vodka. Not really my first go to but usually it's because I'm not picking lol. Everyone remembers that song, "loose as a goose." I guarantee if you take some shots of this, it will loosen you up
Madison B.
['Cary', 'NC'], NC
This product is good. It does not taste any better than its competitors yet it is priced much higher. I don't feel that it is worth its cost and will definitely not buy again. I do not recommend this product to others.
Julia D.
Best vodka you can get for your money’s worth. Strong, good for mixed drinks such as bloody Mary’s or even for just shots. Of course this costs a bit more than beer but a great amount to reuse for a few drinks.
Morgan L.
new york
Very smooth and easy to drink! Great in mixed drinks or in shot form. Bought at local liquor store . I’ve bought in multiple sizes. Only downside is the price, but quality is definitely there. Worth it for special occasions but not everyday
Taylor N.
waterford
Goes Down so smooth, they have available at almost every liquor store. Personally I could not drink it straight but mixed in with something I could drink it all day! Would buy again, although is a little pricy.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?