BY GREY GOOSE #5 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Sonya G.
Smooth. Perfect for jello shots. Also great with some cranberry, and frozen grapes. Also to sweeten it up you can use half of this with a flavored grey goose so it's not too sweet.
Lisa S.
I am not a vodka drinker but my husband is and he loves Grey Goose Vodka. I don't purchase it for him all the time as it is a little on the pricey side, so I usually save it for special occasions. Or when he is feeling like a good martini. I can make a mean dirty martini!
Gina A.
Truthfully not my favorite, and I think it’s too expensive for how it tastes. There are cheaper alternatives I would prefer for taste, and much better options at this price point.
Lu Q.
Miami Beach, FL
This is our favorite for my husband and I  is a little expensive but  is it worth it because is the vodka for fas more smooth and delicious than a tried, and the best part you can find them anywhere, general I buy it in Publix of Miami Beach, if you don't try it before you have to.
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
I've always been a fan of Grey Goose. It's a very smooth and you are able to take shots of it without wanting to die, haha. This vodka can be found pretty much at any grocery or liquor store, but it tends to be the pricier of brands- but, for me, it can be worth it if I'm feeling it.
Patricia P.
It is a very smooth taste and makes a great cocktail. It is decently priced, especially for the quality. If there was a cheaper option then I think more people would buy. It is beautiful packaged. Yes, I would purchase again. I like straight forward taste with no extras and this one is a very smooth buy for anyone.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Smooth from beginning to end. Very clean and crisp with no unplesant aftertaste unlike with some of the other available brands. Very affordable for the great taste! I always find the best selection at my local liquor store, Celebrate. Would definitely recommend to others!
Claire N.
Cedar Falls, IA
I buy grey goose for special occasions! It's my brother's all time favorite. I've bought it a handful of times. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. It's smooth but I enjoy Titos more. (Mostly because of the price)  I'll be buying it again for my brother's birthday!
Antonia D.
The best vodka I've ever had. Great for making Lemon Drops. I will occasionally stray and have other brands of vodka, but Grey Goose has always been my vodka of choice. In my opinion it is a lot smoother than other brands that are around. I will continue to purchase.
Jeronica B.
It was in a mixed drink I had. Really good. It didn't overpower the cocktail.  I bought it at a bar that i had went to on the south side. It was pretty affordable. Poured in a super tall glass. First time consumer. I would recommend it for those who don't drink often.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?