BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Tera C.
Lawrence
Really smooth! Makes a great mixer with light and dark colors, as well as juice. I made some Bloody Marys the other morning for a fun brunch, and we could hardly taste the vodka. Nice addition to our meal!
Blanca J.
San Marcos
Grey Goose is a really good vodka. It has a really smooth feeling and it tastes really good. It is pretty affordable. It is perfect as it is. Recommend it if looking for something to drink on a good night.
Emelia M.
Colchester
Grey goose is probably one of the smoothest ones out there. I think depending on where you go it can be pricey, but it’s worth it. Bottles are always nice, we used to collect them. I’d definitely buy again
Melisa M.
La Porte
Not a huge fan of this vodka. It’s extremely dry and I don’t like dry liquor. I don’t think it comes close to being worth what the price tag is. I will say I think it is a quality liquor. Just not for me.
Ana Cristina W.
Constantine, MI
Great taste that goes good on the rocks or with every kind of drink, pretty soft taste but strong effect, been buying it pretty often mostly for parties i would say is kinda pricey but i will buy it again
Stephanie G.
I love this vodka! It has a great taste. Very smooth! It’s the only vodka I can do a straight shot with. It’s a tad more expensive then the other brands but so worth it in my opinion! Go out and get some!
Alex M.
Pittsburgh
Crisp, strong taste that works well with all flavors. High class vodka that truly delivers. I would like to try their other flavors to see how they compare to other brands, but would definitely buy again.
Josh H.
Charlotte
This is my favorite vodka I always have a bottle in my bar ready to go. It is super smooth and taste great on the rocks or with tonic the bottle always has a very elegant look to it and the price is great
Daryn U.
This is the vodka we get when we’re having a neighborhood party. This is a universally loved vodka on our street, with a smooth taste. Plus it fits well in our freezer despite the huge size of the bottle!
Jessica B.
Homeland, CA
Grey good isn’t bad!! It’s a good vodka! It’s definitely smooth. I won’t drink solo but I definitely mix with drinks. I try not to take shots of this either haha! I’m lame with this vodka. But we love it!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?