BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I once made ...2 Answers
Griffin M.
Mobile
Gray goose is a good vodka but I believe that it has room for improvement in the pricing area due to the flavor not matching it’s price range. It is too expensive. I would recommend it to others but I would also recommend other vodkas at a more affordable price before it.
Jennifer P.
Johnstown, PA
Grey Goose vodka is probably my favorite vodka. It is smooth and easy!!! It’s perfect in any mixed drink, especially martinis! It makes the perfect Pineapple Upside Down. Even by itself it’s great!
Sela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Grey Goose! It’s great to take shots from as well as use as a mixer. It’s affordable and something that everyone loves to drink if they are looking for a vodka. Would absolutely buy again!
kat a.
Duluth
I honestly don’t even like vodka, I’m more of a gin person. But this vodka I can tolerate. It’s perfect mixed with cranberry & smooth enough to drink straight. It is a bit expensive but worth it.
laurenpoo13 B.
Colbert, OK
It was so smooth and such a great price! When shopping around there were a lot of different vodkas to choose from and this one caught my eye. It has such a light taste to it and not overwhelming.
Cathy M.
FAIRVIEW
Good choice to make it with juices. Always good to have in case guests come over. I usually have cranberry juice or this awesome juice I get at trader Joe's, basically this goes with everything.
Kathleen S.
East Syracuse, NY
I love ❤ the Grey Goose Vodka it it very smooth and has a very great taste , one you can drink alone or mix , it doesn't burn the back of your throat..  And the bottle is pretty too!!
Ashley C.
Hopkinsville
The best on ice or in a mix drink it give it the best taste. There is nothing better then grey goose it’s a a sweet taste and it doesn’t have that burn feeling. Repeat consumer all the way I could never buy anything else and yes I would buy again and again
Evelyn M.
I love to pair this with cranberry juice or orange juice.  This goes down smoothly, cannot complain about this brand at all.  Even my guests enjoy this vodka!  Other brands are not as smooth once it goes down.  Definitely would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good vodka!
Nicole M.
Baltimore
It is nice and smooth. Great alone and with a chaser i.e. orange juice, pineapple juice, etc. It's also fairly cheap. I would definitely purchase again. I've also used it to make vodka sauce.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?
Alex C.