BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Christin O.
Huber Heights
Wonderful. Would most definitely refer to friends. We keep a bottle at home at all times. Repeat customer. Nothing compares. Use this product when out as well. Delicious Smooth flavor. Intend to try different flavors in the future. Extremley satisfied with Grey goose
Breanne E.
Tennille, GA
If you like vodka this one is the absolute best. I absolutely love vodka and this vodka is very subtle and pure. It doesny leave that nasty after taste like most vodkas do. It is strong tasting though. If you're not a drinker I do not recommend this.
Elizabeth L.
west valley , UT
The taste is so smooth ! It is amaaaazzing with orange juice and it isn't one that sneaks up in you either ahaha. I bout mine at bevmo in San Diego CA. Next time I want to purchase the full bottle or maybe the biggest bottle !
Janessa M.
Bossier City, LA
This vodka is usually my go to when we are preparing for a party/event at our house. I like that it's readily available everywhere local to me. The size and shape of the bottle is easy to store. The flavor is also great.
Tay M.
Thornton, CO
Super smooth. One of my all time favorites vodkas. Perfect for screwdrivers and vodka cranberry! It's on the pricier side but well worth it. I've had it many times over the years. Got it from my local total beverage and I would totally buy it again!
Carolyn H.
My go to for vodka heavy drinks. If I intend on tasting my liquor in a drink (like a martini or drinking neat), I make sure to purchase this. It is slightly more pricey than the average grocery store brand but the taste more than makes up for the difference in cost.
Rebekah L.
Spring Lake Park
This one wasn't the greatest vodka I've tried but it is way better than the cheaper vodka's such as Karkov. A lot of the places I have ordered mixed drinks from use this type of vodka. This one you need a certain taste for.
Ashley G.
Best liquor to drink with cranberry juice or pineapple juice. Mixes well with a lot of juices. It doesn’t hit you right away and it has less alcohol % compared to absolute vodka! It can be pricey for some people but I think it’s important to drink quality alcohol
Lindsay N.
Orlando, FL
It can be a little strong for a taking a shot, but with a touch of cranberry juice will having you drinking all night! The price is well in budget to have a fun night out with the girls. Definitely included in the home bar.
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Grey Goose Grey Goose to me is the best vodka out there. It goes down smooth and I never have a hangover with Grey Goose.  It is a little pricey when compared to other vodkas, but still the best one for me.  I would pay a little more for better quality.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?