BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Marina A.
Such a pure refreshing taste. Definitely strong nonetheless. However strong it is though I can still take this 5 star Grey Goose vodka on the rocks if I wanted to... It sure does go down smooth without question either way. Haha, love it! This is my go-to Vodka when having friends and family over not only to impress them but to go all out when celebrating the good life! Trust me when I say they love it too! #cheers
Lindsay O.
Lake Arrowhead
One of the best out there!!! Goes down smoothly and perfect for on the rocks. Don’t even need a chaser! It is great for mixed drinks as well, although it almost is a shame to waste such a smooth vodka with a mix. Highly recommend for a tasty low calorie drink! Go get a bottle of  Grey Goose Vodka for your summer party today!
Deanna H.
La Habra
A classic to have on hand! Most people can’t do vodka but when you want something not sooo sweet like Cîroc this is a gem. *A little insider, if this is out of budget.... go to Costco and buy Kirkland brand vodka. IT’S ACTUALLY GREY GOOSE 😉 thank me later Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75LKirkland Signature American Vodka
Shea B.
evansville
I'm not much of a drinker but when I'm in a social environment I always choose Grey Goose on ice with some kind of mixxer (cranberry juice, red bull). We always keep two bottles available in the house for when we have guest around.
Shari L.
Aurora
We are repeat customers. This is our go to for Vodka. The packing makes this vodka great for gift giving. Very smooth! You can drink it alone or with your favorite mixer. Best of all, it is priced right! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a reasonably priced top shelf vodka.  Grey Goose Vodka
Crystal C.
Blairsville
This taste the same as skyy to me. It’s nice and smooth but much more expensive. Personally I feel your just paying for the pretty bottle and not the quality of the drink. I would rather buy the skyy vodka for a cheaper price. Unless I’m making drinking glasses out of the bottle I probably won’t be buying this again.
Cassandra N.
Los Angeles
Smoothest vacation Vodka EVER! We went to Hawaii and splurged on a bottle for our anniversary for our beach drinking and it was perfect! ALSO, it was a vacation so we did a LOT of drinking. NO hangover! I’m sure it exists, but I feel like it would be so minimal if it actually occurred! Will definitely buy again!
Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
 Overall great vodka. This is my oldest brother's very favorite and he always has a bottle on hand. It's a great mixer with Redbull and you can sip all night long.  A bit expensive for a vodka if you're just looking for a mixer, but the taste is undeniably better than the lower shelf options.
serafina s.
A well-balanced and smooth vodka. A nice on-the-rocks sipping vodka. Apt for celiacs- found this out from a friend. Good price-quality relationship. Something I would buy again for myself and would recommend to others.
Jessica G.
Schenectady
Love grey goose vodka. Always makes the best martini! Goes down nice and smooth. For The quality and value of this product there is no greater competition. Would definitely buy this again. I also notice that with other brands you are more likely to get a hangover! With Grey Goose I have never had a hangover.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?