BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Heather B.
Avondale, AZ
Smooth and good to mix with. Some vodkas give me a headache the day after drinking. This one does not.  When it comes to alcohol I can't drink just any brand.  I would and have bought if again.  It exceeded my expectations and I keep coming back. Loooovveee
Jackie C.
Independence, MO
Love Grey Goose. It is my #1 Go-To. Never am I left with a hangover the next day. High-quality vodka! It is great on the rocks or with a light mixer. I love it with a little cranberry or in a bloody mary with breakfast. Very smooth taste unlike a lot of other liquors.
Trina A.
Thomasville
Grey Goose vodka is very smooth. I love to use it as a mixer. You can’t go wrong with this premium vodka. Grey Goose Vodka epeat user.
There is no room for improvement with this vodka.
Its a more affordable premium vodka.
I will definitely purchase again.
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
This my step up once I turned 21 from cheap vodkas back in high school & early college. Didn’t notice it at first because it was so much smoother but now it has a very distinct taste. Sometimes I have trouble with the first sips cause it gets strong at times but still good
savannah k.
Anguilla
My husband bought this one night to make bloody Mary's. He didn't normally drink vodka, I do, and he had no idea that he bought really good vodka! Needless to say our bloody Mary's were perfection. It's got a Wonderful smooth taste! Can't go wrong with grey goose!!!
Megan R.
Washington, DC
Three stars for Grey Goose you might be asking?  Yes.  Because it is overpriced.  They have a wonderful marketing department and have convinced us all that if we want to look like we are ridiculously wealthy, then we should drink their vodka.  Don't fall for it.  You will wind up mixing this with juice, or as an ingredient in a fancy cocktail, and it just is not worth it.  Get some rail vodka for that.  If you are a connoisseur of vodka, then you probably aren't drinking Grey Goose anyway.
Alexandra B.
Smooth, consistent vodka. Nice in mixed drinks, and doesn’t break the bank.  I typically buy a bottle when I’m on my way to a party, to leave as a hostess gift (and for the more discerning partygoers). Everyone knows the label, and it tends to disappear quickly!
Alyssa C.
Lakeside
This vodka is my absolute favorite I would recommend it to any of my friends and family it is very smooth and goes down very easily you don't need a chaser with this. This was my first time trying it and I will try it for many times again this will be my drink.
Gabba P.
Lancaster, CA
Didn’t really like this one. It is alright. Definitely needs to mix it with something. It is very strong taste a little like rubbing alcohol. Definitely has room for improvement. I wouldn’t recommend it to others unless you like really string tasting liquor drinks.
Stephanie F.
Meriden
Taste good mixed with cranberry. My favorite brand of vodka. Better than most other brands such as Smirnoff. Great value not too expensive compared to other brands. Flavor is great very smooth would definitely buy again it is delicious. I want to try other flavors
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?