BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I once made ...2 Answers
Ashlee S.
Fort Campbell, KY
4 stars because I will always go for Grey Goose if my store or bars are out of Tito’s or Ciroc. Grey Goose is affordable (especially if you have access to a military installation) and a trusted brand.
Imani A.
Middletown, NY
This product is very strong! Good for a pregame. This goes down very well with sprite or lemonade. I like to chase it with lime though. I don’t buy Grey goose often, I’m more of a Ciroc type of girl!!
Rochelle C.
Renton, WA
I find this to be one of the easiest vodkas to drink. It’s really smooth and mixes well with most anything. I also notice I don’t feel as terrible after drinking this as others of I’ve over indulged.
Mary Kate B.
Madison, AL
I drank it mixed and it was delicious and crisp and light tasting without any lingering aftertaste. It mixed well for martinis and was easy to work with.  I since purchased multiple times.
Desirée S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Grey Goose is incredibly smooth as it goes down. Good alone and better with mixers. Personal favorite would be OJ and a splash of cranberry. Great for a night out. It’s definitely my preferred vodka.
Jenna-Lee C.
Albany, NY
Who doesn’t like grey goose? A top-shelf staple. I am not a fan of martinis so I can’t speak for the grey goose martinis. I like that there aren’t any artificial flavors in this it’s just good vodka.
Jasmine W.
i like it for shots, great to mix with me mixers & other alcohol drinks.Grey Goose Vodka is bomb🤤. it’s definitely worth buying. especially for parties, small gatherings, girls night out/in
Kristin H.
I don’t care for vodka but when I went on a trip to Las Vegas, my husband had convinced me to try this. It was perfect for mixing with juice and affordable. I will definitely be drinking this again!
Gabrielle K.
Wentzville, MO
What’s not to love? Smooth, excellent as a stand-alone. This isn’t s vodka you need to mix with anything, in fact, you shouldn’t. Shaken or stirred, once chilled it’s the perfect drink! How do you like your martini?
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
Grey Goose has is one of those vodkas you have to be careful with because the taste is so smooth it's really hard to tell that there is alcohol in your drink. Whether you drink it straight up or mix it with any combination of flavors, it is superb in quality and will take on whatever profile you want or need it to.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?
Alex C.