BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Jayda N.
Macon
The first time i drank grey goose i lost everything but my shot glass! This drink will sneak up on you and have you in a good chill vibe. This liquor will get any party going! Its great for mixed drink and really good to shoot straight! Its kinda pricey but worth every penny! Out of all the vodkas there is this one is #1
Julie D.
Miami
Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L this is the smoothest vodka there is. This my favorite to drink with water and a lime. Such a smooth vodka- the price is higher then other vodkas
Rachael G.
Acworth
It was a very good dry vodka. It is very expensive and I would not recommend this to college students based on the pricing. Overall, it was very nicely packaged.
Hailey D.
Huntington
The BEST vodka on the market! It is on the expensive side, however, it is worth every penny. I do not think this product needs any improvement at all. Amazing flavor, goes down very smoothly. I would recommend this product!
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
I'm not going to lie, I usually only drink Grey Goose when it's on special at the bar. My bank account can't afford it normally. When I do drink it though, I don't feel sluggish and sick the next day. Let's face it, I drink like I'm 21 again and I'm definitely not. Grey Goose helps me not feel like I'm 80 the next day.
Hannah R.
The best of the large brands of vodka in my opinion. Definitely not as well priced. I've heard that Costcos own brand Kirkland sells the same stuff as a generic for a much better price.
Kalee T.
Collinsville
Super smooth! The perfect amount to keep in your purse when going to a concert. Its one of the best brands of vodka out there. My sister in law introduced me to it and I buy it whenever I can. I love the label. Its very pretty, which makes me think it going to be great and makes me want to spend my money on it!
Melissa B.
Brockton, MA
Grey goose is a very good vodka If you like a heavier more robust taste & you want to get drunk very fast, in a limited amount of time. It met my expectations and more, I didn’t need to buy as many drinks to get ‘buzzed’ and I felt like my money lasted longer with this drink because my buzz lasted longer.
Sakia E.
Valrico , FL
Grey Goose® Vodka 1.75L is one of my favored vodkas. I love the regular one and also the cherry flavored on. I would recommend this if you like a good brand of vodka.
Monica V.
Sugar Land
Amazinggg vodka! Great taste whether it’s on the rocks or have a mixer to it. Taste good with pretty much any juice but my favorite would be pineapple just with a splash of cranberry, would definitely buy again!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?