BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
shanon r.
cumming
considering i don’t drink vodka that often, this wasn’t too bad!
i love the packaging since it doesn’t feel cheap.
all around decent alcohol.
would definitely use with mixers in the somewhat near future.
Kristin B.
Buffalo
Great product! I love the taste, used primarily as a mixer! A tad on the pricey side, but still a great product! Definitely met my expectations! Not the most affordable but would, and have, bought again!
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love grey goose vodka because it is smooth and delicious. I love using grey goose for martinis. This is a great price for the size of the bottle and I would definitely buy this product again and again.
Bryanna C.
Del Rio
Good quality vodka would definitely purchase this product again! Price is just perfect you get what you pay for. Value is outstanding but there is always room for improvement. Yes would purchase as gift.
Msbaez25 B.
New York
Very god quality vodka amazing taste when mixed very light nice packaging great for parties good value very nice amazing taste room for improvement with different flavors would buy again would recommend
Cassea C.
Big Lake
 A decent vodka, but not worth the hype or the price. The flavor is overwhelming and that takes away from the pureness I personally desire. From the flavor, and my experiences the day after having this, its obvious that its not been purified, or the flavor enchancing additives have caused my headache. At the same price range Cristall, or Jewel of Russia are much better choice.
Rachel K.
Atkins
I love Grey Goose!!. I have always drank this when going out. I bought this product from the liquor store. It definitely goes down smoothly unlike other vodka. I would recommend this to others for sure.
COCOA C.
Orlando
Ciroc has no comparison to the goose! It's smooth and tangy. A little pricey for my blood so this is a splurge. I would repurchase again because it did the job. I would probably suggest this to people.
Anais S.
Fort Collins, CO
I find that this vodka tastes bitter to me. It is better when it is in a mixed drink but even then, it would not be my go to if there were other choices. Maybe the flavored vodkas are better for taste.
Ashlee S.
Fort Campbell, KY
4 stars because I will always go for Grey Goose if my store or bars are out of Tito’s or Ciroc. Grey Goose is affordable (especially if you have access to a military installation) and a trusted brand.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Alex C.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?