BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Jodia G.
Somers, NY
Very smooth!! Goes great with a martini and a screwdriver. Prices could be a little high depending on where I buy. I do think Tito’s is a lot smoother though.
Heather B.
This is my favorite of all time! Definitely my go to . I recommend this to all my friends. We have it when we have friends over for parties or just summer get togethers. If you haven’t tried it you definitely should.
Lakan G.
Dry Ridge, KY
One of my favorite vodkas now that I've graduated college and learned that everclear is unacceptable and takes years off your life. Use this regularly for mixed drinks and Jell-O shots for events. Regularly recommend to friends for events.
Courtney F.
Smooth as fuuuuug, as always. Have given this as a housewarming, Christmas, birthday gift. It always pleases. Delicious in any way. Gorgeous packaging, for liquor.
MaCall R.
Irvington , NJ
Now this my vodka of choice. It has a distinct flavor which isn't too harsh. It does have a little burn to it.. With this you can literally drink a whole bottle and not end up with your face in the toilet! Grey Goose Vodka
Cynthia M.
Saginaw, MI
Smooth and easy to drink. I would pour this over fresh cut strawberries, freeze it with to a chill and eat them during a movie. Also the cherry flavored grey goose
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
I'm not going to lie, I usually feel like most vodkas taste the same for the most part.. they as usually taste like death, but grey goose is one of my favorites. When they have it on the shelf, I'll usually take that in my mixed drinks
Sydney J.
huntington, WV
Grey Goose for as long as I remember is the gold standard of vodkas. It is a bit cheaper, however you pay for what you get. When drinking Grey Goose the smoothness speaks for itself. Perfect for those who want to drink vodka straight.
Jonelle J.
Detroit, MI
This happens to be my favorite vodka. It was very smooth and it made my mixed drinks really delicious. I am one who needs a chaser but my fiance loved it without.
Jessica C.
It is good for mixing in drinks as well as for taking shots. A very smooth vodka. Worth the price for sure. Highly recommend to anyone looking to try a new vodka.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?