BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Kevin Q.
north highlands
The easiest vodka to drink in my opinion. It is super smooth and doesn’t leave me with a gnarly hangover. Although pretty pricey you get what you pay for. High quality delicious vodka to make any night a fun night.
sophie ☾.
Boca Raton
Always great to have around, grey goose never fails to disappoint and always tastes great no matter what you combine it with, have never had a complaint about this company or it’s products !
Lluvia H.
Long Beach
This Grey Goose it's so good I like taking these as shots or with mixture of other drinks I like this one this one's for like a night owl or having like a small dinner or something like that
Victoria V.
This is my favorite vodka! Love mixing with lemon lime soda on the rocks or just chilled. Makes a great martini or white Russian as well. This is my first choice when I am choosing a vodka.
Richard P.
melbourne
This is my personal favorite vodka.
    Were to start? Well i will say this have tried many and i mean many types of vodka. Gray goose is hands down my favorite. Smooth, no after taste, great for mixing drinks. This is my first pick every time if i want to have screwdrivers or vodka and cranberry. It mixes well with anything.....
Sarina N.
This vodka burns a good amount and is particularly pricey. If you want higher end vodka for your parties than get this but if you’re just using it as a mixer you’re better off going with a cheaper brand.
Angel B.
Danville, IL
Ive never had it but we had a grey goose bottle we used for pennies when I was a teenager when we first moved into our house because someone left it here. We saved up about 25 dollars worth at one time and another time we had dimes saved up about 30 or 40 dollars I think? So even if you don't want to save the last of the alcohol you can save the bottle and turn it into a pretty coin jar
Tabitha H.
Lincoln
Grey Goose is an excellent mid-range vodka, a much cheaper alternative to Belvedere.  I drink this in martinis because it is so smooth and lacks the "burn" of cheaper vodka brands.  Also tastes great on the rocks or with soda and a lime.  You don't need fancy mixers for this vodka, you can actually enjoy it on its own.
Denise G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love this vodka especially with a splash of cranberry juice. The bottle is nice and big which makes for easy pouring and I loved the taste of it when it’s super cold or with lots of ice.
Yabely A.
I love it lol.... is not that strong and you can mixed it with any fruity juice that you like. Is also very similar to ciroc. You can buy it in any liquor store. I will highly recommended
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?