BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Noelle W.
Lonaconing
Grey Goose is by far my favorite vodka! It is so smooth you can't even taste it in mixed drinks. Unlike other brands it isn't difficult to drink. I love using this product in mixed drinks. Unfortunately it is on the pricey side so I don't buy it often.
Theresa M.
Seymour, MO
My all time favorite vodka 🙌 A bit pricey but worth it especially for sipping chilled. My husband knows for special occasions this is what I prefer to drink above all other alcoholic beverages. Will continue to purchase this brand. Top shelf liquor.
Desirae M.
Zapata, TX
This is a nice smooth vodka, i like to mix it with different juices and sometimes just soda, it's also good in jello shots! i recommend this to people wanting something really nice and smooth, i bought it at Specs  Wine Spirits and finer foods.
Dylan A.
Lockport, IL
A top quality vodka no matter what anyone says. It is expensive but then again it is a larger brand grey goose everyone knows it. A higher end vodka through and through. I don't purchase t regularly because of the price but don't let it stop you.
Rozaln P.
One of the finer vodkas I've purchased, this drink never disappoints. I've had it several times with no complaints! It has a smooth finish that makes it okay to drink straight on the rocks. A favorite amongst friends whenever I have company over for parties!
Yesha P.
This is THE vodka. It’s the best vodka on the market and the most popular. It’s pricy though which is the only reason I don’t purchase often. It’s packaged nicely and I certainly would buy again but then again who wouldn’t!
Justine D.
Ellenville, NY
Grey Goose is one of those vodkas that are smooth and do not need to be drowned in a mix to get it down. I always stock Grey Goose in my bar collection. I usually purchase it from my local Liquor Store. I always choose Grey Goose and will always buy it. The quality is well worth the price.
Brenda O.
Tulsa
Tried this product for the first time around New Years, price matched for quality.  I tried in a mixed drink and would buy it again and I would recommend having on hand for next social gathering.  Not disappointed ! Satisfied! Sophisticated taste!
Diana R.
Grey Goose Vodka is one of my favorite ones. It is on the high end side of the vodkas, and it is really worth it. My favorite drink is vodkatonic and you can tell the difference when you use a cheap vodka. You can find this product almost anywhere.
Emily C.
Waterloo
I remember the first time I had grey goose. I was about 23 and had been drinking cheap vodka. I was at a work party and they had grey goose. I mixed it was some 7 Up and for the first time realized THAT was what vodka was supposed to taste like!
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?