BY GREY GOOSE #5 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
brittney z.
Medina, OH
My boyfriend and I’d favorite vodka. We always have it on hand in the house for a drink with dinner. When we’re out, he always asks for Grey Goose! It makes for a perfect refreshing drink during the summer!
Alex C.
Grey goose was the first alcoholic beverage I ever tasted. It is my favorite vodka because you can make almost any kind of mixed drink with it. I received the 1.75 liter bottle for Christmas & it lasted a long time!
Kimberly G.
Phoenix
This vodka is pretty good for its price point. Of course it does have its burn like all other vodkas but it’s much smoother than Smirnoff or most well vodkas from the bar. Definitely recommend for parties.
Jessica B.
Homeland, CA
Grey good isn’t bad!! It’s a good vodka! It’s definitely smooth. I won’t drink solo but I definitely mix with drinks. I try not to take shots of this either haha! I’m lame with this vodka. But we love it!
Kenzie M.
Montpelier, OH
Great for mixed drinks or just by itself! I’ve purchased this brand in perticular for a couple of years not and it has never let me down!! Wether I’m hosting a party with friends or having an intimate gathering with family Grey Goose is one of my top picks for alcoholic beverages!!
Brandy A.
This can be a little pricey but it is definitely worth it with the quality of vodka that you are buying! This is a big bottle and will definitely last you if you are having a party or having friends over.
Kyndell M.
Hermiston
it’s good for getting drunk on! Met my expectations very well, the packaging is nice, I like bottle designs, I don’t think the flavor of it is good, it just tastes like straight alcohol, not fun to taste.
shanon r.
cumming
considering i don’t drink vodka that often, this wasn’t too bad!
i love the packaging since it doesn’t feel cheap.
all around decent alcohol.
would definitely use with mixers in the somewhat near future.
Kristin B.
Buffalo
Great product! I love the taste, used primarily as a mixer! A tad on the pricey side, but still a great product! Definitely met my expectations! Not the most affordable but would, and have, bought again!
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love grey goose vodka because it is smooth and delicious. I love using grey goose for martinis. This is a great price for the size of the bottle and I would definitely buy this product again and again.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?