BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Christina T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This drink is a bit too much by itself but if you just want to get drunk then it really doesn't matter. You definitely need a juice to mix this with if you can't handle the strong liquor taste like me. Overall not a bad drink just to strong for my taste buds.
Ashley H.
Beckley, WV
Best vodka! Deliciously smooth. It's very affordable and you can find it in most stores. Grey Goose is always within budget and worth the stop at Kroger during my commute home on Friday evenings after a long week. I would most definitely buy Grey goose again!
Monica D.
Grey Goose is a great vodka. It tastes wonderful with all mixers, I prefer orange juice! Usually vodkas give me a killer hangover the next day, but I usually don't get one after drinking Grey Goose due to the quality. I would choose this vodka over all others!
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
Incredible product and was my go-to for years until I found another drink. It's very smooth and leaves little after taste. Its similar to other higher end vodkas, but I think this is more reasonably priced. 10/10 would recommend and definitely will buy again.
julie c.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best vodka ever! The price is expensive but I promise you won't regret it. This vodka is so smooth and has never given me a hangover. It's definitely one of my favorites but unfortunately it is pricey, therefore, I don't buy it as often. Definitely recommend!
Izzy L.
Williamsburg
"Grey goose got ya girl feelin' loose, now i'm wishing that i didn't wear these shoes". Somewhat pricey but delicious vodka. Highly favored by many celebs, and readily available at your local ABC store. Overall satisfied. Would purchase again and again
Nicole M.
Milmont park
I love grey goose! It goes down smooth just on the rocks or goes great with some cranberry and a splash of pineapple juice! Great to wind down with at the end of a long day
Amanda R.
Cooper City , FL
If you are looking for a good time with a smooth drink this vodka is definitely your go to! I can only drink certain liquors and Grey Goose is definitely one of them!!! I personally like to make "Sex On The Beach" as a drink with this vodka. OJ, Cran and vodka.
Sandra W.
Love Grey Goose Vodka! It is a great vodka for mixing in cocktails. I generally buy it in our local liquor store. Repeat customer and will continue to go back. You get what you pay for. I don't think that it is too pricy. I most definitely will buy it again.
Ashton L.
Vidor, TX
Great vodka. Smooth, a good seller in the bars I have worked at. I've personally ordered it myself at some local bars and although it's not my favorite, it's still up there. I've purchased it before and I'll purchase it again. Good vodka, overall satisfied.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?