BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1953)
Shelsi L.
San Diego , CA
Definitely a step up from the typical call vodkas such as svedka and absolut. It is good quality at an affordable price. It has a clear and distinct flavor. I would def recommend for your average cocktails.
Toni G.
South Holland, IL
I wouldn’t drink it again but it’s a great brand to buy. I just don’t prefer Vodka because it’s very tart and gets you drunk fast. Great quality but I wouldn’t recommend always buying this. 3 out of 5 stars
Danielle R.
Safford, AZ
One of the smoothest vodkas I have had. I do not think I have had one that is better. The taste is very bearable and doesn’t burn my throat like crazy. I can mix this with anything and not even taste it honestly.
Audrey o.
Moline
This is the best vodka I have ever tasted. It is definitely on the expensive side about 50 bucks for the 1.75 liter bottle. It has an awesome detail to its packaging that carries the company logo very well.
Victoria J.
I enjoy vodka drinks, but grey goose tastes horrible. It’s very dry and tastes a lot like alcohol. It is an inexpensive vodka so it’s good for college students who don’t have money and want to feed a crowd.
Anna S.
Fort Worth
I like it ,it goes very well with a mixed drink I will not compare it with other it’s very affordable and not very expensive I’m always buying this product for almost every party I go to or even as a gift .
Alex C.
Grey goose was the first alcoholic beverage I ever tasted. It is my favorite vodka because you can make almost any kind of mixed drink with it. I received the 1.75 liter bottle for Christmas & it lasted a long time!
Emelia M.
Colchester
Grey goose is probably one of the smoothest ones out there. I think depending on where you go it can be pricey, but it’s worth it. Bottles are always nice, we used to collect them. I’d definitely buy again
Kimberly G.
Phoenix
This vodka is pretty good for its price point. Of course it does have its burn like all other vodkas but it’s much smoother than Smirnoff or most well vodkas from the bar. Definitely recommend for parties.
Kenzie M.
Montpelier, OH
Great for mixed drinks or just by itself! I’ve purchased this brand in perticular for a couple of years not and it has never let me down!! Wether I’m hosting a party with friends or having an intimate gathering with family Grey Goose is one of my top picks for alcoholic beverages!!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?