BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Tabi B.
Romulus
Smooth flavor. Great for mixed drinks. It’s a little pricey compared to my normal brand but it’s still not too expensive. It comes in pretty packaging and nice design. Would definitely recommend this.
Mary Kate B.
Madison, AL
I drank it mixed and it was delicious and crisp and light tasting without any lingering aftertaste. It mixed well for martinis and was easy to work with.  I since purchased multiple times.
Rochelle C.
Renton, WA
I find this to be one of the easiest vodkas to drink. It’s really smooth and mixes well with most anything. I also notice I don’t feel as terrible after drinking this as others of I’ve over indulged.
Andrea M.
clearwater
Grey goose is my go to when it comes to vodka. I don’t really drink but when I do, I go to grey goose! It tends to be a little pricey but I have been a repeat customer. I would definitely buy again.
Griffin M.
Mobile
Gray goose is a good vodka but I believe that it has room for improvement in the pricing area due to the flavor not matching it’s price range. It is too expensive. I would recommend it to others but I would also recommend other vodkas at a more affordable price before it.
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Great vodka. Very affordable. I have purchased this many time. Never too expensive. A little more pricy than others but also better quality. Met my expectations. I would recommend to others for sure.
Miranda T.
Sistersville, WV
Grey goose is good. It is great to be a mixer. I love it with cranberry juice. I am a repeated buyer of grey goose. It has great flavor and doesn’t taste horrible. Yes it met my expectations! I’m always impressed. Yes. I would buy it again. Please try it.
Andrea Z.
Miami
I've received these as gifts. Great go to gift for any occasion. Brings back so many memories. Great for mixing. Love forparties, happy hours, or days at the beach. I always have a bottle at home
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I found this brand of Vodka to have high quality flavor with a smooth after taste and definitely with reasonable price. I don’t see room for improvement. Packaged tastefully, I highly recommend!
Taylor P.
Very good and smooth tasting vodka! One of my go too’s for sure when I do drink great value for the money and much better than a cheaper vodka that is just awful to get down would def buy again!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?