BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I once made ...2 Answers
Clara S.
Unfortunately I’ve never liked the taste of this vodka. #Belvedere is pricey, so I will only buy at Costco. The flavor to me personally is awful, I prefer Tito’s or Ketel One. It’s not smooth at all. For reference, I take my vodka with tonic water and lemon juice. I would not repurchase.
Kimberly F.
Kansas City
Grey Goose is always a win and the bottles look amazing in my basement bar! It is the ONLY vodka I can drink without a mixer and has turned many of my summer nights into great memories! Always keep a bottle on hand.
caitlin r.
Paducah, KY
This is my favorite vodka, I'm not much of a vodka drinker but I have to have gray goose if I'm going to enjoy a vodka cocktail. We keep a bottle of this in the freezer at my house at all times, it's a total staple.
Erin G.
Collegeville, PA
Makes the best mixed drinks!! Perfect for an upscale occasion. Would recommend this liquor to anyone who is having a party or looking to bring a party favour! Pretty pricey but worth it if you’re looking to splurge.
Marquita B.
Best Vodka I've had yet... but I've only tried Absolut, Kettle One, and Stolichnaya thus far. Amazingly smooth finish compared to the others in this group. Makes a Martini that you can sip and truly enjoy the flavor. I'll continue testing others to see if I can top it... but so far I always keep a bottle of this handy for straight Vodka or Martinis.
Hayden B.
Stoughton
I really enjoyed this vodka as it was very smooth and very easy to drink. I would recommend this to anyone who likes vodka drinks either alone or with a mixed drink. It is pricey but I do think it is well worth it.
Jenny D.
Menomonie, WI
Used this for Jell-O shots and it worked like a charm. This is the perfect vodka to mix in with jello. The bottle looks classy and it tastes way smoother than other vodkas. Would definitely recommend and get again.
Michelle B.
Athens
I know this is supposed to be the best vodka available but I don’t love it. It’s a little stronger than I would prefer. I would buy it again if Absolut wasn’t available but that’s about it. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Irina G.
Medley, FL
This is my favorite kind of vodka. It’s very affordable and you can find it in any liquor store since it’s so popular. My favorite mixed drink to make is with cranberry and an orange twist and it makes a cosmo 🍸 ❤️
Carrie S.
Tampa
My favorite vodka hands down. Grey Goose is the only vodka I order when I go to order a cocktail at a restaurant. Very delicious tasting. It's pricey by bottle and when ordering drinks out. I would purchase again.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?
Alex C.