BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Kansas G.
Mount vernon
I love this vodka especially for making a martini. It is very smooth great notes of flavor . i also like it with a mixer it pairs very well with any juice from orange to a light cranberry. If your looking to try a new drink or an old try making a fresh grey goose martini with a few olives...Drink safely!!
Evangelina W.
Very smooth, perfect for orange juice or cranberry juice. Never have I ever gotten a hung over drinking this vodka! Which is a super plus! A little on the pricy side but very much worth it. I will definitely buy it again!
Jasmin G.
Carlsbad
Big Bang for your buck! This is a huge bottle but so worth every cent. One can never go wrong with Grey Goose it’s affordability with luxury taste. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality vodka on a budget.
Jamie L.
Middleburg
I do t like Grey Goose. I have given it a shot so many times but I still just cannot accept it. It’s too dry and plain to me. I like flavored vodkas more. This is a little expensive but not too bad. I won’t buy it again.
Amber H.
Always a must have in the house. I love vodka and this is smooth, always consistent in taste and has very failed me. I have tried other vodkas but they don't have the same amount of alcohol in it or horrible to mix with
Jennifer W.
Pelham
Grey Goose is one of my favorite Vodkas in a mixed drink. It is very smooth and is in a good price range. I like the packaging on the bottle. I don’t think they need to improve anything. I would recommend this to anyone
kim p.
Arverne, NY
My go to drink when we make our holiday coquito it’s not too pricey or expensive and alittle goes along way. But make the drink smooth and light to mike with the coconut cinnamon and vanilla flavors that we mix together.
Catherine F.
Wyckoff
Great versatile vodka. I always buy a bottle when I am hosting a party. Great for mixed drinks, with club/tonic, and excellent as a gift aswell! Smoother than most other vodkas I have tried, would definitely recommend.
Zach B.
Thought this vodka is very expensive, it is very much worth the cost. It is the smoothest vodka I have ever drank. It tastes great with little after taste. It also does not cause a nasty hangover to occur the next day.
Shelby G.
Fort Myers, FL
This stuff is the best of the best! There's a reason why this stuff is a little higher priced and so well known, it's so good! Clean and crisp with just the right amount of burn. Anytime I have guests or a party this is what I get to impress everyone. I like other vodkas, but I probably wouldn't buy any other plain ol' unflavored vodka other than Grey Goose!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?