BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Rachel G.
This is my favorite "top shelf" brand of vodka. Although it is a tad expensive for taste, it is totally worth it. Smooth and refreshing, I actually enjoy this most when it is chilled, on ice with a splash of club soda and a lime wedge. I would highly recommend this vodka for classy nights out or  those special occasions.
Angela W.
Collierville
My favorite vodka for martinis! Smooth taste and reasonably priced for a high quality vodka. Excellent flavor. Prefer over Tito’s. No room for improvement. More bite than ketel one
Madison G.
I love Grey goose, it is the ultimate vodka. Yes it is expensive but it is worth the price! I love how smooth it is and I definitely notice a less hungover feeling if I drink this!
Cherre M.
Fort Smith
Grey Goose is the smoothest vodka ever made, its very relaxing and tasteful with sprite & lime. My favorite liquor store at Lucky's  always keeps it in stock. It is very tasteful and always put me in the right mood. I always buy this drink for special occasions.
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
Loved this! I was able to mix it with my cranberry juice and a splash of orange juice. I am a huge ciroc fan because of the flavors however grey goose can be put in any mixed drink
courtney s.
Saint Paul
Grey Goose vodka is my first choice for vodka! (And first choice out of any alcohol!) It’s very high quality and unlike most vodkas, I don’t get a headache from it after 2 drinks!
Gina A.
Truthfully not my favorite, and I think it’s too expensive for how it tastes. There are cheaper alternatives I would prefer for taste, and much better options at this price point.
Lu Q.
Miami Beach, FL
This is our favorite for my husband and I  is a little expensive but  is it worth it because is the vodka for fas more smooth and delicious than a tried, and the best part you can find them anywhere, general I buy it in Publix of Miami Beach, if you don't try it before you have to.
Lisa S.
I am not a vodka drinker but my husband is and he loves Grey Goose Vodka. I don't purchase it for him all the time as it is a little on the pricey side, so I usually save it for special occasions. Or when he is feeling like a good martini. I can make a mean dirty martini!
Violeta S.
Texas
It is pretty good to make strong mixers. I wouldn't take it straight but it is not too bad. I prefer flavored but this one is good if you don't want to add flavor to a mixed drink
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?