BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

Nora S.
Grey goose is the perfect mixer with cranberry juice. It dosnt leave a strong vodka taste.
Brooke M.
Bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it! Really recommend this vodka!
Carrie B.
Charleston , SC
Love a nice dirty martini with Grey goose vodka. It’s my go to vodka for any mixed drinks..
Violet B.
Jersey City, NJ
Smoothest taste - great for mixing for cocktails. I can even tolerate this one on its own!
Doneisha R.
okc, ok
I’m not sure if I have anything else to say about this liquor than what I’ve already said
Mary P.
Akron, OH
Love this vodka. The only one I’ll drink really. Doesn’t give me a headache like some do.
Quisha D.
Burleson, TX
Love this Vodka and Brand!! The vodka goes down so smooth. I would definitely recommend.
Cayla H.
Chino Hills
Great for parties and mixers, I can’t drink it straight but it’s worth the price you pay!
Courtney A.
Very expensive and have only drank it while at a party with friends who had purchased it.
Molly B.
We drank this over New Years! Great clean crisp taste and great for mixing Moscow mules!
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?