BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Megan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Grey goose is a classic. It goes down smooth and has a great flavor. Who wouldn't want grey goose? The bottle is eye catching. I will remain a repeat customer
Mollie E.
Kingston, TN
I keep this at my place at all times! A top shelf vodka for a good price. Has given me way less hangovers and many more good nights! Grey Goose Vodka
Bianca M.
Wildomar
Any time I go over to a friend's house that I know is a vodka drinker, I make sure to stop by and get some Grey Goose for the party. Always a crowd pleaser.
LIZETTE I.
Phoenix
Grey G is the only vodka that will ever get me suppperrrrrr drunk super fast 😹😹😹😹 Idont know but it’s been a long ways with this one & unforgettable nights !
Shivanee B.
The smoothest vodka i have ever had, serve it chill, it is worth the price, exceeded my expectations, bloody marys, martini's, it makes anything taste great
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Love the taste and the packaging! I will continue to purchase this and I have been purchasing for years now. The price point is great for the quality.
LA. 💥.
USA
Who doesn't love this stuff?! Very smooth, which is a huge plus. Who wants to take a shot & have to shake it off?! Certainly not I! No worries of that here!
Marissa P.
Grey goose is my absolute favorite. It’s my go to! It’s so smooth and classy, I never get a bad after taste when I’m drinking this. Makes the best martinis!
Tom L.
Adrian
So smooth and easy drinking. It is definitely worth the price because of how smooth it drinks. I could just drink this with ice and be set; no chaser needed.
Sunny T.
Las Vegas
One of my top 3 favorite brand of vodka hands down. Personally I don’t get hangovers the day after of drinking grey goose vodkas. And it taste so great too.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?