BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Kristin G.
Barberton
I have always enjoyed Grey Goose Vodka. It’s very smooth and tastes great for a top shelf Vodka. I highly recommend this product to all my family and friends.
Stefany M.
its great by it self and also with chasers, i always choose this drink with passion fruit juice . Plus its not that expensive and will make you feel lit
Jillena R.
orlando
It’s not the best one that I tried, but it tastes good and it doesn’t burns the throat. I like it and I usually use it to make drink mixes or vodka jelly shots
Victoria D.
Clarence
I love how smooth grey goose is! It’s perfect for a mixed drink or to sip on the rocks! Definitely a go to for a perfect night out! Grey Goose Vodka
sarah g.
Adolphus, KY
Definitely my favorite vodka. Has a very smooth taste and mixes extremely easily with other drinks. Something I could have every
Night and not get tired of it.
Katt B.
Huber Heights
Good amount for the price very good quality I would choose this over absolute vodka the only recommendation is that they try more flavors overall great value.
Jillian P.
San Clemente, CA
I can't stand vodka because I get vodka drunk which any girl knows is not a good drunk. This is no different. Still four stars though because it's a good time.
Megan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Grey goose is a classic. It goes down smooth and has a great flavor. Who wouldn't want grey goose? The bottle is eye catching. I will remain a repeat customer
Heather💜 G.
Ocean City
It has been awhile since I have had it but when I used to drink it, it was very good. I drank it as a shot and as mixed drink and it was good both ways.
Stephanie S.
Long Beach
Classy and smooth amazing chilled. I even have a matching martini glass. There isnt the kick that cheaper vodkas have so you dont have to make a scrunch face.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?