BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Breanne B.
Edwardsburg
This is a very smooth tasting vodka that I would prefer to buy and make drinks with more often but because it is a higher end vodka it does cost more the other brands that isn't always in the budget when planning my next dinner party.
Glenda S.
Nashville, TN
Grey Goose is old faithful. When I hit my mid twenties, my grandfather told me drinking this was key to prevent hangovers. While there are times when I go overboard and nothing would prevent a hangover, Grey Goose typically is perfect.
Kristen C.
Clover, SC
Anyone who drinks Grey Goose Vodka is crazy if they don't love it! It has such a smooth taste and is great mixed or straight.  It is a little pricey, but definitely worth purchasing for special dinner occasions and small parties.
ANTIGONE L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This vodka is pricey but perfect for a special night out. I like to start my night with vodka so I will usually create a craft cocktail at home with this or take shots with my girlfriends. It goes down smooth and I definitely think I will buy it again!
Marialuisa P.
Mt Prospect, IL
Very strong and and great for an awesome time with friends! Shots shots shots !!! My go to vodka, not my first time picking this bottle. I usually go to any liquor store, and I highly recommend it. It’s great for get together ma!
India f.
millbrook
If you want something that will get you lit quick, drink this, I promise grey goose is the best brand for vodka you could ever buy. It’s smooth going down but only if you have a high tolerance to alcohol. Definitely will buy again
Alex T.
crown point, IN
This vodka definitely gets the job done, and it's good for a mixed drink but definitely not my favorite vodka that I have had. It's not very expensive, which is a plus, but it's definitely not my first choice when it comes to alcohol. Not bad though!
Kathy X.
Chowchilla , CA
I like to take a shot of goose with orange juice as a chaser. Always my go to when I'm out with friends at a bar or just hanging out at a BBQ. It's smooth with its cold and doesn't burn. It doesn't give me a hangover as bad as others.
i like using the vodka for jello shots and also to mix with gummy bears. To me Grey Goose as at a resenobale price it is affordable and good quality , purchased from bevmo and i have continued to purchased over and over again
Edison P.
We aren't sipping vodka people. This one, in this bottle, is a go-to for travel or taking with us to a BYOB party. It's just the right size to consume in one relatively short unit of time. The price is right for the occasion.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?