BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Carol G.
Calgary
I buy this vodka often. It works very well in all the cocktails I make. The cosmopolitans always turn out delicious.
Megan C.
Holyrood
A delicious top shelf vodka; much smoother than some of them cheaper vodkas. In my opinion it's worth the extra $$.
Nadia L.
Best vodka I've had. Smooth taste. The price is higher than what I'm used to but still affordable for the quality.
Michelle D.
Smooth! If you want good vodka minus a hangover try this! It's a little more than the usual, but it is so worth it.
Lesiel C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love this vodka when it comes to taking shots. It tastes much better than absolut vodka and the price is reasonable
Saham N.
TORONTO, ON
It is great quality drink for the price. It's a oldy but a goody. It's a great standard club drink that I have had.
Shannon C.
Ottawa, ON
It was strong and good mixed with other drinks. Not sure I would buy again as I only bought because it was on sale.
Ashley W.
I had this for my bottle service on my birthday. It was very good. Got the trick done, if you know what I mean ;)
Krista S.
Calgary, AB
Clean smooth tasting vodka. Great choice for a martini. I would definitely consider this one a top shelf choice.
Kristin D.
Wyoming, ON
Nice to use for vokia tonics and sodas. And smooth as not to bite back. This is very good and highly recommended.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?