BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Roccina Marianella P.
['Jackson hts', ''], NY
El mejor vodka en mi opinión, excelente sabor en comparación a otras marcas. Este es el único vodka que yo consumo en realidad. Me encanta.
Suzzette F.
Dubai
I would say this is the best vodka to have on any given occasion. It's true value for money and it's truly the water of life as they say.
Francine A.
Grande-Digue
This is really smooth vodka. It is very Nice on the rocks. I normally buy it at the local liquor store in Cocagne. It is very affordable.
Aneeka M.
Toronto
It's super good! I love the taste of it. It really knocked me on my ass. I bought it from a local liquor store. Definitely worth buying.
Lisaura J.
I love this vodka. The flavor is great and unique. I believe the price fot this product is good for the quality. I truly love vodka lol.
Dorothy A.
Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Strong but it doesn't taste too awful as what you get from a own brand store. It's great with soda water, elderflower and a dash if lime.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
The smoothest vodka I’ve had. So easy to drink and tastes delicious. Not my everyday vodka but for something special it’s worth the money
Chloe P.
yeovil
Nice and smooth when chilled in the freezer and mixed with some Diet Coke!
Can definitely tell the difference from cheap alternatives!
kristyn m.
Kingsville
Nice, smooth vodka. Not a big vodka drinker. It has less sting than others I've drank which was a good sign to me. Would buy it again.
Katelynn W.
Saskatoon , SK
Smooth tasting drink it's amazing on ice if your looking for an amazing tasting amazing quality vodka this would for sure be the one
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?