BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Laura G.
brownsville
I bought this bottle and mixed it with the Welch piña and mango juice! It was delicious and enjoyable! Couldn’t even feel the vodka. It was very smooth. It had the perfect taste! I would definitely buy it again!!
Brittany B.
Grey Goose is of course always smooth, never sharp/almost painful to drink. *cough cough heaven hill cough cough* Really great for mixing into other drinks to create whatever you’re looking for. One of my faves!
Bethany L.
Staunton, VA
One of the smoothest vodkas! It’s so good in mixed drinks but it’s good just by it self! It’s way better than any other vodka out there! It is reasonably priced and I would highly recommend this to all my friends
Celia F.
Atlanta
Grey goose is always in my house. I love to keep it around for nights when you’re craving a cocktail. It’s super smooth and tastes amazing. I keep it in my freezer so when I have a drink it’s crisp and delicious.
Kristi L.
Brainerd, MN
Grey Goose is hands down my favorite vodka. It’s so smooth and doesn’t burn. The fact that there’s different flavors to choose from is pretty darn awesome too. Do yourself a favor and buy a bottle of Grey Goose.
Ami H.
Stanwood
This vodka is very smooth and great tasting. Not only does it taste good with all mixed drinks but alone it’s amazing. I can easily take shots of it without cringing. The bottle is also pretty and fresh looking.
Natalie K.
Olive Branch, Ms
Absolutely wonderful tasting vodka! You can seriously sip this straight and forget you are drinking vodka. It is so smooth. My friends and I would say it tastes like water. However, this vodka is definitely on the pricey side. It is worth the money. In college, we splurged on this on occasion, but normally stuck with cheaper vodka. If you have the money for it, buy this vodka and you will not regret it.
Ashleigh P.
Walworth, NY
Vodka is vodka but Grey Goose is one of the greats! It wasn’t too bad as far as the “stinging” shot goes and it made for a good girls weekend! Not as cheap as our local liquor store but you get what you pay for.
Emily W.
Ocala, FL
Grey Goose is the best vodka I have ever tried. It is extremely smooth. I wouldn’t want to take any other vodka in shots, and it is definitely the best vodka for mixing in my cabinet. I definitely recommend this.
Kendall S.
Guthrie, OK
I really like Grey Goose vodka. I have tried numerous types of vodka and Grey Goose is in my top 3. Great taste coupled with a smooth texture makes for a great drinking experience. Definitely a thumbs up.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?