BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I once made ...2 Answers
Libby A.
This vodka is extremely smooth. Mixes with so well to make all mixed cocktails. Would definitely by again, this is one of the best vodkas on the market! It’s a good price for the quality out receive, everyone I know buys it!
Alessandra T.
Boca Raton, FL
Decent taste for the price. I find it a bit bitter for my tastes though. It’s great because you can actually buy it at Costco for a really affordable price. I wouldn’t not drink it straight. I would only use it with mixers.
Yashira O.
Hartford
Can’t go wrong with Grey goose. It’s not on the cheap side but it’s worth it to make your mixed drinks. It’s top shelf so it won’t give you any crazy hangovers the next day as a lower shelf vodka would and goes down smooth.
Credit, B.
I absolutely love to unwind on weekends with Grey Goose. It’s been my go to beverage for a few years now. I love that it hasn’t changed it’s formula or it’s packaging. Classic! I definitely keep it in stock in my home bar.
Sally G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great vodka! It’s a lot more expensive than other brands but you get your money’s worth. It goes down a lot smoother and mixes well with mixers. I have not tried the flavored ones, but I’m looking forward to try them soon!
Kyssandra C.
Grey Goose Vodka is top shelf delight. This is the go to vodka that has a nice smooth flavopr and goes down smoothly. Doesn't leave me with feeling horrible the next day.....well I guess depending how wild the nughtg gets.
Kimberly F.
Arlington, VA
Grey Goose is an amazing Vodka that is perfect for a special occasion. While there are cheaper vodkas, this one is much smoother than most. Grey Goose is definitely more expensive than other brands but it is definitely worth it when you want something nicer. I will definitely buy this the next time I want something a little nicer and would recommend it to a friend.
Julia R.
New York
Smooth texture and it is perfect to mix with anything if you’re making a cocktail. The bottle has a pretty blue color so you can even display at your home bar for decoration. The value for this vodka is pretty good as well
Melissa G.
Viola
This is my favorite vodka, superior by far! It is so smooth, drinking on the rocks with a twist is a divine experience. I use it in martinis and bloody Marys as well. If you like vodka, this is the best one in my opinion!
Brittany S.
This brand of vodka is good, however I personally have a few negative points. The first is that it is very strong, which may be a positive for some people. The main negative point I have about this brand is the price. It is a very expensive drink, whether you buy the bottle or even a drink at a bar. I don't feel that it is that great of a product for the price that it cost. If the price was lower then I would recommend it.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?
Alex C.