BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Rachel P.
Langley
This vodka is my number1 , excellent on its own or with your favourite mix , extremely smooth and crisp , no bad after taste ! The flavour line is incredible and the cherry is flawless
Lucija B.
159c Arthur Road, London
Taste that doesn't completely overwhelm you, but still makes for a great night out. I usually go for a Grey Goose vodka when we are throwing parties at our place!
Meredith M.
Whitby
delicious and very smooth wouldn't pick anything else over this it is a bit on the pricey side taste better mixed with something i like mixing it with orange juice
Jessica B.
So good. Smooth and love mixing it in my drinks. Perfect price and I know I can always count on it. Availability is great and I can find it all the time. Love it.
Amy C.
London
Enjoyed this whilst on holiday in Ibiza, was my first time trying it but you can really taste the difference. Doesn’t give you a nasty hangover either! Would recommend.
Ryeh H.
Winnipeg
This product is great! Love drinking it with friends. No hangover in the morning! Love the taste. But a little bit pricey. But you’re getting what you’ve paid for!
Amber S.
Amazing when chilled before serving. This brand does not have the ' processed' taste. It is smooth and natural tasting. Easy to go down. I usually mix with a bit of Sprite or 7 up and the odd caesar.
Demi S.
A nice smooth vodka better quality for sure! I can’t personally drink any other vodka to this! I originally thought oh this is just like any other vodka but it ain’t taste so good yes it’s more pricy but SO worth it! x
Laura B.
Barrie, ON
I love this vodka because it goes down so smooth.  I have purchased this Vodka numerous times and will continue to purchase it again.  The price is slightly higher than others but it is well worth the purchase. I would highly recommend the Grey Goose vodka to others.
shelby b.
Clarenville, ['', 'NL', '']
Being a bartender, I know how important quality of alcohol is. I started drinking in upon suggestion from a friend, and now Grey Goose with water and lime is a favorite. A bit on the pricey side to order on a night out, but when I want to enjoy a drink I for sure don't mind spending the extra money for the quality and taste.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?