BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Reviews (1906)
Nina L.
Killeen
Quality vodka! Doesnt make you want to throw up, and a lot smoother than a lot of other brands. Great for mixed drinks as well.
Darriel S.
Tulsa
The original flavor of grey goose will forever be the best! Clean , crisp taste guaranteed to make any of your drinks amazing!
April H.
Raleigh
Smooth and delicious is the best way to describe this vodka. Dangerously disguised in any cocktail and perfection on the rocks.
Marissa C.
Lafayette
Absolutely the best I've ever drank. Greygoose has a great smooth taste I don't even dare to mix with anything its great alone
Damaris M.
I️t tastes so good! I can feel my mouth watering. I definitely recommend anyone to try I️t. You won’t regret I️t , i promise :)
Jessica B.
Northridge
Grey goose is my favorite to drink love it with rum pineapple juice. I order it Everytime I go out.its a must have fro parties.
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
One of my favorites, really smith and I like how it doesn’t give me a bad hangover. It’s a bit pricey but I will keep buying it
Tasha O.
Bridgeport
I love this vodka. There is no way you can go wrong with this brand. Not only is it super smooth its also refreshing and crisp.
E_MERY C.
Keep in stock for home use and guests. Some guests prefer Grey Goose by name and we enjoy serving guests their choice by name.
Andrea E.
Flint , MI
Perfectly smooth a little on the expensive side but this is one of them things you want the best of cheap alcohol=bad hangover
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?