BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Emily K.
Calgary, AB
Grey goose is a very sophisticated vodka so I only have it on special occasions. It is the only vodka I can drink straight up without immediately throwing up. You seriously don't need any mix! Just throw in a squirt of lemon or lime and you are ready to go.
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, NB
Grey goose is good for a vodka but I still think it's quite over priced. You can get better products for cheaper. Most people just mix it with cranberry juice anyway so you can't taste the alcohol anyway. It is a good product but I can't really buy into the hype.
Sue T.
Tottenham
my go-to vodka!  Smooth, light, works well in mixes or alone.  Price point is good for a high quality vodka. We've tried many but Grey Goose is our preference. cheaper vodka's leave a burn that i don't personally like. definitely would recommend
Andii M.
New Westminster, BC
This was not too bad, not my favourite but would definitely buy it again for mixed drinks. I bought it at a local liquor store in a shopping centre. This was the first time I had purchased this product. overall, pretty satisfied with this product
Cinthia L.
Ddo, QC
I love it! You feel the burn all the way down. Definitely need to mix it with other juices though. Way better than Smirnoff. It is affordable for vodka and does the job. Delicious alcohol. I would definitely recommend it to others. Drink responsibly!
Inga H.
Auldgirth , Dumfries
Definitely up there with Smirnoff and Absolut, good flavour, tastes great! I've had this vodka a few times and really enjoy drinking it. The packaging/bottle are really nice and definitely are one of the things which draw me to this product
Nicole A.
Not much I can say about this except wow. Grey Goose is definitely my favourite vodka to drink, it goes down super smooth, doesn't give you a hangover, and tastes great. I love Grey Goose and I'm definitely happy to keep buying it
Sharla M.
Moose Jaw
The bottle looks super nice and so I’m impressed with the presentation. The cost was worth it as it is really good I enjoy mixing it with drinks and if I had to choose a vodka it has a neat name to remember and is really good.
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
Smooth vodka - probably one of the smoothest you'll find! I've only bought t once because it's expensive but pails in comparison to other brands. I bought it at our Liquor Commission. I would certainly purchase it again!
Christina N.
Spring Gardens , Crewe
This is the cleanest purist vodka u can drink. It doesn't deserve to be mixed with soft drinks haha. It's one of the higher ends of vodka so is to be enjoyed over ice. I always buy when am feeling a little flush
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?