BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Jessica R.
Dayton, OH
The best! Smooth and easy to drink. It’s always my first choice. Delicious and mixes well. Obviously a little higher price point, but worth it.
Shanice W.
Bronx, NY
It's tasty and not too bad to down and mix. My family had it a lot for parties.  So we are repeat consumers. I would recommend it.
Nita S.
Clover
Its a great vodka, goes down nice and smooth. I use Grey Goose vodka to make my raspberry martini's, mixed drinks and lemon drops. So yummy.
Mandi M.
De Pere
Great product just expensive. I enjoy the flavor (or lack there of). It is a great vodka to use for many things from mixers to bloody Mary’s.
Audrey K.
Smooth, good tasting vodka, great for mixed drinks. More pricey than other brands but does not burn as badly. Not disappointing at all.
Nicoll P.
Augusta, GA
Always a very enjoyable drink and experience. It has wonderful taste and you can tell that trade by experts that take pride in their product.
All B.
New York
It’s strong but goes down smoothly. Great taste with cranberry. Doesn’t make feel nauseous the next day from the hangover. Good flavor.
DENISE D.
Lithonia, GA
I tried other vokya, but this one is smooth. I am always open to buy other ones, but into I find another one I like, I'll stick to this one.
Jessica C.
Deltona, FL
This is my favorite brand! After a night of drinking you don’t feel terrible in the morning like some of the cheaper brands. Worth the price.
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Pretty good vodka. Not so strong going down and mixes with a lot of things well. The packaging is beautiful and it’s probably my go to vodka.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?